Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Interesting thread....i was about to have the...

Interesting thread....i was about to have the same parrot kit fitted into my R over the weekend. I too have a HU-803 with Dolby and Dynaudio system. However, the kit never arrived with the engineer...
  2. Replies
    Views

i've got the Nokia bluetooth kit thru the Dolby,...

i've got the Nokia bluetooth kit thru the Dolby, sound only comes out of the drivers door speakers but mutes the radio & does everything it should. I've got to take the harness out because something...
  3. Replies
    Views

he's always liked VW's, don't think you beat that...

he's always liked VW's, don't think you beat that out of him lol
  4. Replies
    Views

All 5 of us (MTE, D5, IC, clutch and me) are...

All 5 of us (MTE, D5, IC, clutch and me) are bearing up well thank you :)

Still get a silly grin every time I get in the car, except for when MrsH gives me "the look" when I get a bit tooo...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Piles Good luck with the new car Russ

Hi Piles

Good luck with the new car

Russ
  6. Replies
    Views

The S40P2/V50 have a smaller centre bore, 55mm...

The S40P2/V50 have a smaller centre bore, 55mm IIRC, but the XC90 wheels do swap straight over, but do remember that they're 8J wheels & can rub like mad!

Also most of the standard fit XC90's...
  7. Replies
    Views

Can't fit S40/V50 wheels, not sure about new 80...

Can't fit S40/V50 wheels, not sure about new 80 but don't think so.

Focus/ST/Mondeo wheels are a total No No.

All Platform 2 wheels are the same stud PCD and centre bore. As Badge says 5x108. ...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah, should be fine, the offset didn't change,...

Yeah, should be fine, the offset didn't change, the hub center bore did (2008>) so they'll swap straight over.

Should still be 108x5 63.5mm

HTH
  9. Replies
    Views

you could send it to Owen Developments - they...

you could send it to Owen Developments - they will port it, put a new compressor wheel in and generally upgrade the arse out of it - that with a remap could be quite tasty :)

Remember a repair is...
  10. Replies
    Views

My local mechanic sends the Turbos off to get...

My local mechanic sends the Turbos off to get serviced/repaired IIRC he said it's less than £200 all in (assuming its mostly service) including his time to take the turbo off the car.

TBH if it's...
  11. Replies
    Views

something like this....
  12. Replies
    Views

i haven't got any recent ones, he's keeping it...

i haven't got any recent ones, he's keeping it all a secret now i believe the body is nearly finished. Engine work hasn't started yet but it had a water cooled F*rd V6 fitted when he brought it so...
  13. Replies
    Views

My RICA PPC Remap Review...

Right then, I've had my RICA PPC for the best part of 6 weeks now and as promised here is my review of how it's been and how it performs.

I wanted to refrain from posting a one liner like 'it's...
  14. Thread: Grinding

by S60
    Replies
    Views

hi

i have exactly the same problem had it for months tried finding an answer and i read from forums in america ppl saying the abs/stc motor tends to stop working properly and make this noise
    they say...
  15. Thread: Grinding

by thebadger
    Replies
    Views

You'll probably find it's the Turbo chattering as...

You'll probably find it's the Turbo chattering as it spools... and then the STC pulls the rug out from under its power!

Can't say I've ever heard it, but I have DSTC.. it may be inherrent to STC?...
  16. Thread: Grinding

by
    Replies
    Views

Hi I have a 2001 S60 T5. Mine does this as well....

Hi I have a 2001 S60 T5. Mine does this as well. I had got the impression this was normal, although not nice to listen to. Ive heard similar things when driving other makes of cars, so suspect its...
  17. Thread: Grinding

by flyingbrick
    Replies
    Views

Hi. I havent had this problem but I remember...

Hi. I havent had this problem but I remember reading about this problem not so long ago when we had all the snow. I think it was said that it is normal or o.k.

Mark....
  18. Thread: Help

by pangster
    Replies
    Views

good luck with it! - hope you get it sorted! :)

good luck with it! - hope you get it sorted! :)
  19. Thread: Jvc avx810

by MSc70t5
    Replies
    Views

Yep BlackC70 is right. As for fitting I had to...

Yep BlackC70 is right. As for fitting I had to shave off about 3mm from the black plactic runners the old SC-901 slides down (centre console trim) to get the cage in, however I can still replace the...
  20. Thread: Jvc avx810

by BlackC70
    Replies
    Views

gesture volume is basically you draw a circle on...

gesture volume is basically you draw a circle on the screen, clockwise for volume up, anticlockwise for volume down...

it does other things like that too, but I can't remember what from the small...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready