Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

std 850 jack will lift both wheels off the ground...

std 850 jack will lift both wheels off the ground this is how i painted my calipers a few weeks ago when my normal jack seals decided they didnt want to play ball...
    Space savers can put your abs...
  2. Replies
    Views

does the smoke/steam smell of a catalytic...

does the smoke/steam smell of a catalytic convertor normal exhaust smell?? if so nothing to worry about(same as a bit of water under the car if AC has been on)
    if it smells oily then turbo seals is...
  3. Replies
    Views

yeah do them and if you dont like the vibes then...

yeah do them and if you dont like the vibes then you can always fit normal rubber mounts back on..but you wont..do the wishbones and suspension but your wife/girlfriend will really notice that and...
  4. Replies
    Views

yes as my lower mounts hadnt long been replaced...

yes as my lower mounts hadnt long been replaced just before i got the car by looks of them(my lower mounts are std volvo by looks of them)

I got my bulkhead bush out by leaving it sitting in the...
  5. Replies
    Views

done both mine and yes you can feel the engine...

done both mine and yes you can feel the engine roar and a bit more vibration(I use mine every day with straight through exhaust as well wife dont like it much but i do...
    first vid is before i did...
  6. Replies
    Views

thats ok not just me then that does that..I have...

thats ok not just me then that does that..I have already had a few weird looks from taking pics of my car on the top floor of our local car park
  7. Replies
    Views

remove fuel pump fuse start car well it may try...

remove fuel pump fuse start car well it may try at first then wont start this will make sure no fuel pressure in the fuel line...and have wifes best baking tray under the car by the filter and crack...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah mapped by HLM and standard bcs and its...

Yeah mapped by HLM and standard bcs and its boosting about 12psi so may get upped a little in the future if I can but not silly high...
  9. Replies
    Views

you need the v5c in your name first assuming...

you need the v5c in your name first assuming someone hasnt already removed the plate before you got the car..also i am pretty sure to remove a plate the car needs mot on it
  10. Replies
    Views

if the gasket has gone thats could also be the...

if the gasket has gone thats could also be the misfire in the morning as a bit of water will leak into a cylinder and the water sits on the spark plug...A compression leak down test will see what...
  11. Replies
    Views

More shiny new thing fitted today.... shiny...

More shiny new thing fitted today....

shiny inlet pipe from afm to turbo with silicone blue pipe.

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n563/jaycroker2/0c950aad.jpg

Came from fellow forum...
  12. Replies
    Views

may need a bit of sealant on the block end as...

may need a bit of sealant on the block end as well if u bent the pipe to make it fit..
  13. Replies
    Views

dizzy cap may be damp inside or plugs old and...

dizzy cap may be damp inside or plugs old and knackered..
  14. Replies
    Views

no need to balance either..done loads on merc...

no need to balance either..done loads on merc sprinters which are high boost and so far only 1 has failed and that was the seal which failed and could of been a manuafactor fault or just error of...
  15. Replies
    Views

not quite illegal as long as the spring dont...

not quite illegal as long as the spring dont dislocate it will pass..but cut each coil off the same and paint the coil to stop any further corrosion....BUT it will make the car handle a bit...
  16. Replies
    Views

I wired mine up using the heated seat...

I wired mine up using the heated seat switch..only problem i have is heated switch needs to be on to move the seat which isnt to bad..
  17. Replies
    Views

that roof folding away and back up looks very...

that roof folding away and back up looks very smart
  18. Replies
    Views

yeah fitted the rears already sat in the back...

yeah fitted the rears already sat in the back myself just to see how comfy they were over the old seats they feel much softer but hold you in place ok wife didnt complain when i went round a...
  19. Replies
    Views

take dizzy cap off bet its all wet inside same...

take dizzy cap off bet its all wet inside same for plug lead cover
  20. Replies
    Views

mine only pops if you give it a bit of throttle...

mine only pops if you give it a bit of throttle then quickly come off the throttle on the overrun or giving it a lot of revs in low gear does the same...and yeah people do look round expecting to see...
  21. Replies
    Views

wel i will soon be birmingham sort of area come...

wel i will soon be birmingham sort of area come late february now as we now gonna be moving up that way(redditch to be exact) and will only come down to essex meets once a month as that will tie in...
  22. Replies
    Views

u selling the suitcase exhaust on either ur...

u selling the suitcase exhaust on either ur cars?? must be cheap as going to cut 1 up so silencer dont need to be any good..going to make 1 straight through and keep the system on my car as it is in...
  23. Replies
    Views

pour a bit of oil down the turbo feed pipe into...

pour a bit of oil down the turbo feed pipe into the turbo as well before fitting the banjo fittings and do as said above about coil lead and spin engine over 20 seconds at a time do this a few times...
  24. Replies
    Views

volvo box will be easier to source and rebuild...

volvo box will be easier to source and rebuild than a cossie box as well....engine is proberbly mounted far back for weight distribution but wonder what the weight diffrence is from a t5 engine and a...
  25. Replies
    Views

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n563/jaycroker...

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n563/jaycroker2/e2abbbbb.jpg
    fitted today got the sticker off justin..note to anyone else going to fit one warm it before hand..
    And pracing moose stickers below...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready