Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi Nick, I could show you photos for this...

Hi Nick,

I could show you photos for this procedure as I replaced mine last year. Info on my project thread, but I think Photobucket website is down or having problems as none of my pictures load...
  2. As Harvey says there are several little bulbs in...

As Harvey says there are several little bulbs in those things.

I seem to remember that you have to be careful not to disconnect the climate panel whilst the car battery is still connected as it...
  3. Now available from VParts Sweden. ...

Now available from VParts Sweden.

https://vparts.se/eu/lankarmskit-forstarkta-lankarmar-volvo-s60-v70.html

Comes with reinforced rubber bushing and Poly bush. All you need is the lower ball...
  4. I asked this and as per Lee saying, I just did...

I asked this and as per Lee saying, I just did the original arms with the Polybushed (on the bottom arms) and replaced one top ball joint as that was out of spec at MOT as was play in lower arms.
  5. PM sent.

PM sent.
  6. Replies
    Views

we just replaced the complete arms, as Stewart...

we just replaced the complete arms, as Stewart had bought some second hand ones, that had had the bushes replaced with polybushes already, hope that helps.
  7. These - I think (ones LeeT5 recommended?) what I...

These - I think (ones LeeT5 recommended?) what I put on mine when I got it 18 months back, but alot cheaper now. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330394483846
  8. Replies
    Views

I've been to these guys for a few batteries:...

I've been to these guys for a few batteries:
    http://www.thebatteryguys.co.uk/1200-s60-petrol

or from carparts4less use code 'newyear' for 15% off (expires today I think) comes in a bit cheaper....
  9. youll probobly find the buses in your lower arms...

youll probobly find the buses in your lower arms are worn. the rear bush is prone to splitting. is this is worn then 4 wheel alignment is pointless. i awd i would of thought all tyres should weear...
  10. Replies
    Views

Get the car "all wheel tracked" Costs about £60...

Get the car "all wheel tracked" Costs about £60 but worth it, especially on the 4WD i would of thought

Try this site to see where your nearest dealer is

http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/
  11. Replies
    Views

I didnt get any noises BTW, just the odd BANG! If...

I didnt get any noises BTW, just the odd BANG! If your leaving your car on a flat drive for more than a week, just leave it in gear with the handbrake off! I never use mine at Airports etc etc
  12. Replies
    Views

You need to take the caliper carrier off as well...

You need to take the caliper carrier off as well :D only two more bolts though

Here's my old delaminated S60 shoes, pretty bad
  13. Replies
    Views

Normally if you grab the wheel at each side and...

Normally if you grab the wheel at each side and try to 'wiggle' it you will feel a slight clink, however when the front bearing went on my C70, there was no free play.
  14. Replies
    Views

Put in gear, and take hand take off, remove rear...

Put in gear, and take hand take off, remove rear wheel, remove caliper, then there's a 10mm peg holding the discs to the hub, remove that, and it should pull off. If the linings have come adrift then...
  15. Replies
    Views

As Steve said, it could be either, and both are...

As Steve said, it could be either, and both are relatively common problems on.the S60R. Easiest thing to do would be to take the rear discs off, and have a look at the linings.
  16. Replies
    Views

Mine bangs now and again when I'm pulling away...

Mine bangs now and again when I'm pulling away after the cars been sat around for a week. The handbrake shoes can sometimes bind to the hub. When i last had my rear brakes changed when the hub was...
  17. Replies
    Views

Where it has to go, and what it looks like: ...

Where it has to go, and what it looks like:

18. Thread: Tyres

by volvokid
    Replies
    Views

That only apply's to the phase 1 system. The P2...

That only apply's to the phase 1 system. The P2 has a different system
  19. Replies
    Views

I did this a few weeks ago. Here's what I did......

I did this a few weeks ago. Here's what I did...
    Grabbed a jubilee clip and unwound it so it was open.
    Pushed the gator and bearing right down as far as I could.
    Wrapped the jubilee round the bit...
  20. Replies
    Views

You shouldn't be needing to top up with a litre...

You shouldn't be needing to top up with a litre of oil after 2000miles, not on a car thats only done 47k.

Maybe they didn't put the correct amount in.
  21. Replies
    Views

10mm

10mm
  22. Replies
    Views

Hello mate, I have a set of 19" peg reps that I...

Hello mate, I have a set of 19" peg reps that I bought off eBay from the same company in Liverpool. They will need the spigot rings but they come supplied. Just check the size when you get them....
  23. Replies
    Views

If its any consolation, i have just today removed...

If its any consolation, i have just today removed my poly engine top mount and replaced with the MKII oe top mount, £50 inc my 12% parts discount.

I must say, what a huge improvement. I was...
  24. Replies
    Views

There you go Nick:...

There you go Nick:
    http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21654
  25. Replies
    Views

Middle picture - No-7 POLY, No-6 OE. As...

Middle picture - No-7 POLY, No-6 OE.

As Monkey boy says, buy a new transmission lower torque mount (about £35) and replace the small bush with POLY, then fit the torque mount to the car. This...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready