Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

haven't tried that one myself but will do. i did...

haven't tried that one myself but will do. i did a lot of work on the front end around the same time the light came on...knowing me i probably disconnected/knocked something will investigate when i...
  2. Replies
    Views

looking realy good with the wheels, will look...

looking realy good with the wheels, will look even better when the paint is recovered :smile:

Glad to here you wont be tinting the windows, these look much better without tint.

I take it the...
  3. cheers mate il swap them for the non nivomat...

cheers mate il swap them for the non nivomat version i think then. Ive no idea how old the mounts are so its good practice to chanfe them at the same time as the shock i guess. Also dont want to risk...
  4. Thread: mornin all

by volvo850R
    Replies
    Views

Very nice mate, may see you out and about in it i...

Very nice mate, may see you out and about in it i wont be able to miss you in a red T5 lol

The paint looks like it needs some elbow grease but what old red car doesnt? bet it will come up mint...
  5. Quick update, the oil leak is no more and it was...

Quick update, the oil leak is no more and it was the cap seal. Replaced with genuine Volvo part, happy days.
  6. lol green it will be :crazy: will txt u at some...

lol green it will be :crazy: will txt u at some point over the weekend
  7. This job is now done, was a mission and a half...

This job is now done, was a mission and a half but we got there! Id like to say a special thanks to craigoodwood as without borrowing his ramps this job would have been near impossible. Thanks again...
  8. Replies
    Views

looks nice as it is i think. What grill is it?...

looks nice as it is i think. What grill is it? and what splitter is that you have?
  9. Replies
    Views

hi guys quick update. I got the 850R insured with...

hi guys quick update. I got the 850R insured with RH insurance (as recommended by nealevo) in the end for the princely sum off £200.17pa !! Thanks for that anyway nealevo i can now get on with the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks Nealevo i have just submitted the quote...

Thanks Nealevo i have just submitted the quote form hopefully they will save the day :P
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready