Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Brief update, a small start on the stage zero......

Brief update, a small start on the stage zero...

I've checked the top hose for hardness, temperature gauge sits where it should (even with the outside temperature gauge reading 50 degrees C...
  2. Replies
    Views

Meh ...

Meh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_CKtYCRIc

Apart from realising my quest to own an R from each era (apart from the new stuff!), a big reason for getting it was the price was good, for...
  3. Replies
    Views

Mine! 25671 25672 25673 25674

Mine!

4. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=JamesT5;721147] zzzzzzzzz this is...

zzzzzzzzz this is starting to get a bit boring now mate, just accept Lee knows more about cars (it's his job) and listen to what he says, then you'll learn something, and it might save you money in...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sorry Craigy T5, I just had to make sure Lee got...

Sorry Craigy T5, I just had to make sure Lee got the message. I hope you get your gearbox issue sorted out, regardless of who's advice you take. :B_thumb:
  6. Thread: john deere 340

by sundog
    Replies
    Views

im just using this car as a practice for...

im just using this car as a practice for everything, its only staying as a drifty style car for this summer, i want to cut it all up again this winter and go drag racing, so i may try and keep the...
  7. polestar v8 take pole first season race great battle!

looks like good watching!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBxnf6N21y4
  8. Yes! Can you include an engine detailing how-to...

Yes! Can you include an engine detailing how-to please? Product & tool info too please :) Will look forward to this!
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready