Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I changed the gearbox ,angle gear and diff/active...

I changed the gearbox ,angle gear and diff/active coupling oils on my R when i got it, i purchased mine from RUFE on here
  2. Replies
    Views

235/40/18 on my s60r

235/40/18 on my s60r
  3. Replies
    Views

If i was me i would take the discs to a local...

If i was me i would take the discs to a local engineering firm and get them skimmed it would probably cost £20,or if you know someone with a large enough lathe the price of a beer.

Here is a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Its the mitsubishi engine, direct injection...

Its the mitsubishi engine, direct injection petrol ,they get a lot of bad press and from my experience its undeserved, the one we own has been superb. if its the gdi model you have it will look...
  5. Replies
    Views

If its a GDI engine the servo vacuum hose from...

If its a GDI engine the servo vacuum hose from the inlet manifold may need cleaning its a routine service item and oftern overlooked
  6. Replies
    Views

I suspect water/moisture has got in between the...

I suspect water/moisture has got in between the ht leads and the plugs causing a weak spark. if you use a get wash this becomes a bit of a water trap, i would warm the engine up then remove the...
  7. this happend on my t5 it turned out to be the...

this happend on my t5 it turned out to be the lambda sensor intermittent signal

i got mine from here

http://www.lambdasensor.com/main/mjust.htm

not the cheapest but next day delivery a...
  8. Thread: S60R Angle Gear

by jay30h
    Replies
    Views

there is some usefull info on here ...

there is some usefull info on here

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=108192
  9. ive just fitted a Hamish/ HML Tuning 304. to my...

ive just fitted a Hamish/ HML Tuning 304. to my 850 t5 and it pulls like a train!!!!!!! and is very responsive on the loud pedal, the boost gauge holds steady over 4/5 on the white section, it was...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready