Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yep. Probably best to check the alarm antennas...

Yep.

Probably best to check the alarm antennas too, though I'm not sure where they're located (some are in the rear quarter window). I'll see if there is a diagram somewhere.

see also here:...
  2. Replies
    Views

Touring car front bumper

I've been chatting to a few people on Facebook and I'm more than likely going to be making some replica Touring car front bumpers for the 850's, is anyone interested?
  3. Replies
    Views

cutting and bodging is a waste of time, if you...

cutting and bodging is a waste of time, if you can afford £200 now just drive the car a few more months until you can afford a cat back system, they do come up on forums every now and then and they...
  4. Replies
    Views

Best advice I can give is leave it alone until...

Best advice I can give is leave it alone until you can afford a cat back stainless and do It properly I don't know where your based but here in Sheffield there any where between 3 and £400
  5. Replies
    Views

What you can do is get two sleeved 90 deg's of...

What you can do is get two sleeved 90 deg's of the correct diameter and a "glass pack" box which replaces the suit case. I'll discuss with you Sunday...
  6. Replies
    Views

The car is now finished apart from odds and sods,...

The car is now finished apart from odds and sods, took a couple of pics today, although I'm not the best at that sort of thing, but it's looking much better and drives pretty good now on the b6s,...
  7. I've had to take mine off, as the race cat fouls...

I've had to take mine off, as the race cat fouls it.
  8. if its the plate i think it is then it aint...

if its the plate i think it is then it aint important. my car never had it put back on from the previous owners de-cat. done 18K miles with a cat on it and no guard. still fine =)
  9. I think it's to stop the exhaust hitting the...

I think it's to stop the exhaust hitting the floor if it comes off, if it's the bit I'm thinking of, same thing happened to me and I cut it off and left it off
  10. Replies
    Views

I'll try and get a responsible adult to do the...

I'll try and get a responsible adult to do the filming....lol
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi Bunka - Mine is now at that exact stage as...

Hi Bunka - Mine is now at that exact stage as well, I have a replacement locking mechanism from an early V70 (as per my picture above) being sent, it will be a few weeks before I fit but I'll let you...
  12. Replies
    Views

Avoid this 850

http://www.gumtree.com/p/volvo/volvo-850r-not-t5-850/1101277978

My friend had it 18months old and slammed into a central reservation at high speed, I posted pics on here a few years back.
  13. Replies
    Views

Use the tags mate, people will find the thread...

Use the tags mate, people will find the thread easier and read through:

14. Replies
    Views

It will change the handling with a firm front and...

It will change the handling with a firm front and soft arse (mmm). Probably nothing to worry about if you go steady
  15. Replies
    Views

I'm very very cautious with the timing belt when...

I'm very very cautious with the timing belt when its an interference engine, so its only a Volvo idler & tensioner, and either a Volvo or Continental belt for me. Check your water pump when you get...
  16. Replies
    Views

Good news. Mot passed first time, no advisories....

Good news. Mot passed first time, no advisories. Happy days.
  17. Replies
    Views

Cambelt is a piece of cake on these, I did mine a...

Cambelt is a piece of cake on these, I did mine a couple of months back. Ideally you need the aux belt tensioner tool and a cam gear locking tool (see...
  18. Thread: Newbie t5 owner

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

Personally, I'd rather leave it to someone with...

Personally, I'd rather leave it to someone with insurance - if it went wrong for some reason, I wouldn't want to fork out for a new engine.

My trusted garage did mine for £183.
  19. Replies
    Views

Well got a little bit of work to do as the front...

Well got a little bit of work to do as the front brake caliper has decided to seize on and the inner arch lining need replacing..

But on an up note the Gul is on the Retro Rides 2014 official...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready