Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

In the following order: ...

In the following order:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4699930/volvo/Faulty%20tps1%20and%202.jpg

You can see in the first few seconds, everything appears normal. Then you can see the...
  2. Replies
    Views

The valves shown in the pic are in different...

The valves shown in the pic are in different places on the 850 I think, those are ME7 pics?

Valves on my 850 were attached to the radiator fan shroud :)
  3. Replies
    Views

Exactly my point I made at the desk.

Exactly my point I made at the desk.
  4. Replies
    Views

I've just had a thought! The one way valve is...

I've just had a thought!

The one way valve is probably failing. Is there oil misting around your oil filler cap or oil sitting around the head?
    It's next to the throttle body on the manifold,...
  5. I emptied my reservoir using hose and gravity....

I emptied my reservoir using hose and gravity. went for a drive first, still took 10 mins to drain it hahah!

I just used Dex 2 in mine and it's fine.
  6. Thread: CV boot change

by Mart5in
    Replies
    Views

Once you get the shaft out of the hub (loosen the...

Once you get the shaft out of the hub (loosen the nut/bolt and give it a tap with a hammer to free it off), take off the old boot. There's a circlip you can undo and the outer CV joint should simply...
  7. Replies
    Views

Engine management is particularly sensitive on...

Engine management is particularly sensitive on these I find, it's probably unrelated to you putting super unleaded into it.

Have the code read.

Anti-skid being temporarily off is a strange one....
  8. Thread: It's a (w)rap!

by Mart5in
    Replies
    Views

It's a (w)rap!

Thinking of wrapping my Volvo 855 :) There's loads of colours but I've narrowed it down to just cheap material ;) I quite fancy a more darker yellow than the normal yellow.

Here are my colour...
  9. Replies
    Views

Well, I am. It's my job :haha: Not in...

Well, I am. It's my job :haha:

Not in automotive industry unfortunately. I'm trying to find a good alternative to my H1 bulbs which are totally dung in my 850.
  10. Replies
    Views

Nope, the beam pattern will be wrong unless the...

Nope, the beam pattern will be wrong unless the HID arc is in exactly the same place as the filament of a normal bulb. Also, due to the nature of the light produced, there will be more glare even if...
  11. Replies
    Views

I had a similar problem on my V70 with bulbs...

I had a similar problem on my V70 with bulbs blowing.

The connector had disintigrated so I just put the spades directly onto the new bulb. sorted :banana:

Well, my Halfords bulb has been in...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready