Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

ipd ones are not the same as xc90 , there are a...

ipd ones are not the same as xc90 , there are a couple of places you can see its reinforced.
    there is only 1 type from Volvo, I haven't heard anything about them all being from an xc90 .
    meyle...
  2. Replies
    Views

some of them you can keep it if you shorten the...

some of them you can keep it if you shorten the hose going onto the throttle body by 1 inch.
  3. I liked the green ones.

I liked the green ones.
  4. Replies
    Views

yes it is mike. as I mentioned the whole...

yes it is mike.
    as I mentioned the whole intention of the original was to stop the problem of them cracking under high boost.
    now they have more technology and experience the result speaks for...
  5. Replies
    Views

hi ian, good to see you above water and the car's...

hi ian, good to see you above water and the car's still alive.
    Frankie has had like...... 2 cars at least since you were last on :rotfl:
  6. I've seen worst but only on a training course to...

I've seen worst but only on a training course to expose inner reinforcement and they paint the different strength panels different colours to show the structure.
    fact of the day - a v50 front...
  7. the ball joint on these later cars are different...

the ball joint on these later cars are different being xc90 sized but :

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_535&products_id=8252...
  8. Replies
    Views

my commiserations about the flooding. I thought...

my commiserations about the flooding. I thought mine was bad when my sunroof drain was blocked.
    I bet that smelt like an old keepnet !
    - wetvac essential !
  9. imo you cannot fit a second hand part. because...

imo you cannot fit a second hand part.
    because it is coded by software when replaced, a secondhand part would work initially because it is coded to the previous car but as soon as you try to do any...
  10. Replies
    Views

the new version of the part you had works at a...

the new version of the part you had works at a higher frequency than the original so exactly as martin said you must carry out this process exactly.
    ron was trying to explain it to me the other...
  11. Replies
    Views

yes the alloy ones are well worth the money. ...

yes the alloy ones are well worth the money.
    especially if you fitted an alloy intercooler as well since they sit on the rad and are much heavier than the oe part.
    have a look down the back of...
  12. Replies
    Views

mine was like that, and it was coming from the...

mine was like that, and it was coming from the corner of the radiator only when the car was cold. the connection between the end tank and core is where they usually go.
    it dripped onto the undertray...
  13. Replies
    Views

240 t6

I mentioned this a couple of times before, but now Webster race engineering have a new website I spotted a couple of pictures of the 240 they fitted a T6 lump into.
    I helped with a couple of bits...
  14. Replies
    Views

if I remember rightly this was a genuine Volvo...

if I remember rightly this was a genuine Volvo 850r 272218 clutch (made by sachs iirc) and sachs release bearing (oe for the car but far cheaper than buying from Volvo). these are the same parts...
  15. Replies
    Views

keep at it rob. this is an interesting thread,...

keep at it rob.
    this is an interesting thread, loads of threads on bodywork mods but not that many have good detail on engine rebuilds.
  16. i'll send you a new sensor steve. haven't had...

i'll send you a new sensor steve.
    haven't had any issues with them before but you never know.
  17. Replies
    Views

If that was in your 97 v70, then 10-40 Castrol...

If that was in your 97 v70, then 10-40 Castrol magnatec was the recommended oil.
    the dodgy ones are the 01-03 cars because Volvo changed all the oil recommendations in 02/03 when the d5 came out...
  18. Replies
    Views

there is a tiny element filter (looks like a...

there is a tiny element filter (looks like a thumbnail sized k&n filter) in the side of the fuel guvenor unit on those. this must be changed at the same time as the obvious in line metal gas filter...
  19. Replies
    Views

its the other way around b5244s is 170bhp, s2 is...

its the other way around b5244s is 170bhp, s2 is the 140bhp . reduced as a way of meeting emissions standards ........

I am pretty sure a bi fuel is 140 anyway.- yep the pocket data book confirms...
  20. Replies
    Views

I sold a set of these B14's yesterday : ...

I sold a set of these B14's yesterday :

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=7751

from previous customer feedback you will definatley have to adjust rear camber when...
  21. Replies
    Views

it could be anywhere, although the favourite is...

it could be anywhere, although the favourite is usually the condenser (radiator at the front)
    you should put some uv dye in the system (hopefully they did when it was gassed ) and use uv...
  22. Replies
    Views

Just use your nitrous purge pointed to the...

Just use your nitrous purge pointed to the intercooler like I did. At minus 180'c that's the way to go.
    apparently some racers fit a co2 bottle to use for intercooler cooling only as its much...
  23. Replies
    Views

progress looks good rob, carry on!

progress looks good rob, carry on!
  24. Replies
    Views

its 8628967. currently on backorder no date so...

its 8628967.
    currently on backorder no date so your only option is 2nd hand at the moment even if you did want to pay Volvo £130 for it.......
  25. Replies
    Views

we can hear him comming everytime before he gets...

we can hear him comming everytime before he gets here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready