Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

if you like the car so much don't risk blowing it...

if you like the car so much don't risk blowing it up, stick a boost gauge in the glove box at least for setting it up and just checking it every now and then

cheers
  2. Replies
    Views

keep forgetting to update this thread so here's a...

keep forgetting to update this thread so here's a half arsed attempt

on the roof of the car here is a small pile of the bits fitted to the car/engine, including new rings, bearings, seals/gaskets...
  3. Replies
    Views

you wont get away with cleaning them up mate, by...

you wont get away with cleaning them up mate, by the looks of it there two far gone, with the paint still being ontop of the rust it will have rusted through from the inside, they need grinding back...
  4. Replies
    Views

cheers for that barkster, ive just found the...

cheers for that barkster, ive just found the bolts but the diagrams still usefull, cheers for your help pal.

and thanks jamsey for getting hold of him for me, bummer :( if you speak to him again...
  5. Replies
    Views

you have done an amazing job pal!well done, wet...

you have done an amazing job pal!well done, wet flatting clear is a long boring and sometimes scary job but its looking good, keep it up

cheers
  6. Replies
    Views

turns out the exhaust side pictured above was the...

turns out the exhaust side pictured above was the one i was after and i now have to, the chra is going in to be machined on friday, so hopefully get the 19t kit fitted and checked over the weekend...
  7. Replies
    Views

cheers mate, i thought they was but just wanted...

cheers mate, i thought they was but just wanted to make sure before i let him have it :nutkick:

i will try and ge a pick of them held up next to the car, i hove a feeling there off a 850 or...
  8. Replies
    Views

might as well do as you have said, as for the...

might as well do as you have said, as for the down pipe try graemewelch on here, think i should be going down to him for my exhaust

cheers
  9. Replies
    Views

i was looking for a 19t when i was starting to...

i was looking for a 19t when i was starting to collect bits for mine but could not find one so in the end i bought a 16t and bought the 19t upgrade kit, i will be building it up as soon as i get...
  10. Thread: Turbos?

by wiganer31
    Replies
    Views

ive got a 19t upgrade kit of them to fit a 16t,...

ive got a 19t upgrade kit of them to fit a 16t, comp housing machined for 19t wheel, 19t wheel, and actuator, apart from a slightly dull finish on the wheel the quality looks top, deffo not made of...
  11. Replies
    Views

i removed the circlip off two turbos easy enough...

i removed the circlip off two turbos easy enough with only a long reach pair of long nose pliers with a 90 deg bend in them, not ideal i know but it was all i had at the time and it worked and caused...
  12. Replies
    Views

i thought so but he claims some of them are and...

i thought so but he claims some of them are and that the only way to tell is to open it up, so that confused me. like i say i have a 360 thats got a this engine conversion and has the gold ezk i know...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready