Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I dont want anything for it buddy and to be...

I dont want anything for it buddy and to be honest, I am not sure how much life there is left in it.

I'll be seeing my exhaust guy next week so will get it up on a ramp and take a good look and...
  2. Replies
    Views

How soon do you need it Tim? I am having a...

How soon do you need it Tim?

I am having a s/steel jobby made for in the new year and you are welcome to have mine for nowt (if its serviceable).

I'm down in folkestone and am happy to wrap up...
  3. Replies
    Views

That must be really annoying, give eBay a go....

That must be really annoying, give eBay a go. Would be my best advice.
    It don't matter how relevant this thread is, most of the threads on here are rants, arguements and Willy-waving so its not a...
  4. Replies
    Views

if your going to drill the air box & get the air...

if your going to drill the air box & get the air from the engine bay you might as well get a cone filter, getting the air from exactly the same place
  5. Replies
    Views

Best thing about this deal, was that the dealer...

Best thing about this deal, was that the dealer took my Renault Megane Scenic (aka spazzwagon) in part ex!
  6. Replies
    Views

Sorry, I bought it and it's coming up north to go...

Sorry, I bought it and it's coming up north to go on my V70 T5.
  7. Thread: Missfire

by SteveRuss
    Replies
    Views

I've got five coils I took off my C70 T5 1999.....

I've got five coils I took off my C70 T5 1999.. I've been working away from home for centuries (or so it would seem) but i'm back in Bristol from Monday 28th November. My C70 (RIP) had done 117000...
  8. Thread: Remap

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

There was a bit ox excitement at the main stealer...

There was a bit ox excitement at the main stealer when they first had a look at mine. I also have a rather vague service/mod sheet from Liecestershire plod listing repairs and alterations and there a...
  9. Thread: Missfire

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

When mine blew a coil, it wasn't intermittent. It...

When mine blew a coil, it wasn't intermittent. It went, ran like a bag of ££££ and threw the code "missfire cylinder 3" I would have thought it would tell you which coil it was but it could depend...
  10. Replies
    Views

When I bought mine, I was thinking about a 3.0V6...

When I bought mine, I was thinking about a 3.0V6 X-type.

Went into the showroom, the pitch went something like this:

I have a 2.1V6 in stock....
    I want a 3.0L
    Why?
    Because the 2.1V6 will be...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready