Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I'm pretty sure this is right. This is what I...

I'm pretty sure this is right. This is what I used to do on my ME7 late P1 I had and always worked for me.
  2. Replies
    Views

Oh yea, speak to a guy at HLM called Hamish if...

Oh yea, speak to a guy at HLM called Hamish if you want it mapping. He's good, did mine when everyone else I tried had failed.
  3. Replies
    Views

You trying to create a thunder storm? Probably...

You trying to create a thunder storm?

Probably the only one sad enough to be on here on Christmas day, but Happy Easter everyone. On here cos' the mrs is watching Gordon Ramsey cook turkey whilst...
  4. You'd be better buying a cheap code reader. I'm...

You'd be better buying a cheap code reader. I'm in the trade and my MAC one reads most things and was less than 50quid, however... Alot of the time code readers do point in the wrong erection. You...
  5. Replies
    Views

Being a mechanic, and in the trade I have access...

Being a mechanic, and in the trade I have access to alot of parts suppliers. However did something I rarely do with car parts and got them off ebay. I'll post a link to the page and quote the part...
  6. Replies
    Views

Brisk spark plugs.

Just ordered a set of American spark plugs called Brisk. Quad electrode shaggers that look pretty fancy. I'm not usually taken in by all the seller talk bull****, but I have been recomended them by a...
  7. Thread: Missfire

by tim15888
    Replies
    Views

Unfortunately with the return of the cold...

Unfortunately with the return of the cold weather, the missfire has returned. Thought it had gone when Hamish remapped, and married up the throttle body propperly but unfortunately it was just...
  8. Replies
    Views

Looks smart that

Looks smart that
  9. Replies
    Views

MBC should be ok on yours then. ETS models have...

MBC should be ok on yours then. ETS models have an electronic throttle body rather than an accelorator cable, and have more sensors and are more fussy to beig ££££ed round with. T5's only boost at...
  10. Replies
    Views

Not too much oil though, will coat your MAF and...

Not too much oil though, will coat your MAF and you'll have to brake cleaner the ££££ter off, I learnt that from experiance.

I don't need my MBC scince remap so you could have had mine if your...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sounds like the torque converter is draining...

Sounds like the torque converter is draining itself for some reason, then having to fill back up when you give it big licks. Not that clued up on auto's too be honest, but a torque converter works by...
  12. Thread: dump valve

by tim15888
    Replies
    Views

Course you can, it's simple, just differet cos' a...

Course you can, it's simple, just differet cos' a derv has no throttle body. To work the dump valve you need to tap into a vac pipe and fit a vac solonoid to your tapped off vac pipe, then fit the...
  13. Thread: Remap

by tim15888
    Replies
    Views

Yea they do, you can't trick the ECU that much on...

Yea they do, you can't trick the ECU that much on these cos' the ECU measures a lot of peramiters...

I had a k&n cone on mine, but it caused me to go through about 7 MAFs due to it sucking hot air...
  14. Replies
    Views

If you take the cat out and leave the rest of the...

If you take the cat out and leave the rest of the exhaust standard they sound quiet but nice. I just took my streight through pipe off, was too loud. Sounded great when your in the mood for a blast...
  15. Replies
    Views

Take it out and give the tester a back hander to...

Take it out and give the tester a back hander to anel probe a different car when MOT time comes round... Mine has no cat in it :)
  16. Thread: Remap

by tim15888
    Replies
    Views

im gay

im gay
  17. Replies
    Views

ETS is the electronic throttle body, common fault...

ETS is the electronic throttle body, common fault if it's a white sticker one, the recalled some and the replacements have a yellow sticker instead, mine went a bit ago. If you get a second hand one...
  18. Replies
    Views

Rovers are wank, all of them. The V6 75 is no...

Rovers are ££££, all of them. The V6 75 is no where near the car of the volvo, both are a pain to do clutches on however the timing belt on the rover is a **** job to do but the one on the volvo's...
  19. Replies
    Views

Either the cable is sticking or the pedal is...

Either the cable is sticking or the pedal is sticking of the throttle body is stiff. There should be no difference. More than likely it is the cable, happens alot, make or buy a new one before it...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready