Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I would give it 2 weeks or so depending on how...

I would give it 2 weeks or so depending on how much mileage you do. They do die down after a while and it should be ok. if not just change it back in a few weeks. I am thinking about changing my top...
  2. Replies
    Views

i would defo recommend the poly bushes, they a...

i would defo recommend the poly bushes, they a pain to fit into the wishbone but with the help of a vice it isnt too bad. you remove old wishbone, remove bush(s) from it and then burn off the rubber...
  3. Replies
    Views

As Davew said, it states 'half guard' or...

As Davew said, it states 'half guard' or something like that on the display if it activated. after you lock and then unlock car and put the key in the words 'full guard' appear.
  4. Replies
    Views

Dont know the reaon why everyone is buying from...

Dont know the reaon why everyone is buying from discountcarstereo.com, as you have said there are cheaper places. however a point to be noted is that not everyone does international shipping. maybe a...
  5. Replies
    Views

USA Spec

I got the USA SPEC PA11-VOL connected to my head unit, to install it i needed to remove the radio(whole console for my s60) to get to the back of the radio. on the back of the radio you will have a...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready