Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

not done a how to, but it is an easy and straight...

not done a how to, but it is an easy and straight forward job tbh, that is as long as it's not an AWD.....I changed the flange seal, block seal and return pipe when I did mine as a kind gentleman...
  2. Replies
    Views

2 torx bolts mate. Bit fiddly and you'll get oil...

2 torx bolts mate.
    Bit fiddly and you'll get oil all over yourself but not technically demanding.
  3. Replies
    Views

I'd go with what Jamesy said. They start doing...

I'd go with what Jamesy said.

They start doing strange things when the batteries let go and leak everywhere inside.
  4. Replies
    Views

Alarm siren? ...

Alarm siren?

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-46787.html
  5. Replies
    Views

The relay is tucked away in the top right corner...

The relay is tucked away in the top right corner of the dash, if you do a search on here there is a thread that describes how to get to it through the footwell, tight squeeze though apparently and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Unplug your headlight wipers

Unplug your headlight wipers
  7. Thread: C70 wishbones

by stribo
    Replies
    Views

Yeah, they'll all undo, though some are a bit...

Yeah, they'll all undo, though some are a bit fiddly, it'll help if you have a ratchet ring spanner of the correct size (17mm I think) and the wishbones will come off without removing the bolts, but...
  8. Replies
    Views

Excellent news, and well done James for pointing...

Excellent news, and well done James for pointing you in the right direction.
  9. Replies
    Views

Not 100% sure on that one mate but if you contact...

Not 100% sure on that one mate but if you contact Andy at Norfolk Volvo Spares, he's normally very reasonably priced and will send you the right ones for your car if you tell him what model and...
  10. Replies
    Views

Just to clarify, cylinder 5 will be the one...

Just to clarify, cylinder 5 will be the one closest to the passenger side (nearside).
  11. Thread: Boost solenoid

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

You can pull an IPD one apart and clean it but...

You can pull an IPD one apart and clean it but the standard one is sealed and cant be cleaned. Replacements are about 35 quid.
  12. Thread: Boost solenoid

by oblark
    Replies
    Views

Do mean the BCS ? If so you can`t clean them...

Do mean the BCS ?

If so you can`t clean them (well I`ve never)
  13. Replies
    Views

Check all of your rubber Vac lines under the...

Check all of your rubber Vac lines under the bonnet, they oftern perish and go crusty due to the high temps/old age, sometimes they look fine but give them a wiggle n feel their condition to make...
  14. Replies
    Views

not always, a vac leak wouldnt

not always, a vac leak wouldnt
  15. Replies
    Views

The fuel filter is located under the sill,...

The fuel filter is located under the sill, drivers side, just forward of the rear tyre.
  16. Replies
    Views

Not sure on the P1 based models but it's normally...

Not sure on the P1 based models but it's normally the same side as the fuel tank probably near the back wheel either behind or in front of it. If the fuel filter is blocked it can reduce fuel flow,...
  17. Replies
    Views

cool.let me know when u got the bits and don`t...

cool.let me know when u got the bits and don`t forget the inlet many gasket too.as I said cost me all together wiv gasket £90-92 but wiv a bit of trade discount.
  18. Thread: would this work

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

do the pcv. You'll need the catchtank, the 2...

do the pcv. You'll need the catchtank, the 2 rubber hoses to go between the tank and the block, the rest can be cleaned in situ with the right chemicals.
    Here's my effort (page 2 onwards)...
  19. Thread: would this work

by Harvey
    Replies
    Views

Hi if you place a latex glove over the oil filler...

Hi if you place a latex glove over the oil filler hole if it's blows up then you should look into it.
  20. Replies
    Views

Top pipe doesn't have a clip mate. Best way to...

Top pipe doesn't have a clip mate. Best way to check your pcv, take it for a 20 minute run, pull over and with the engine running, pull the dipstick out. If you see puffs of smoke coming out then the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready