Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

RICA prices in the UK

Robbie,

RICA have country specific price lists. For the UK you need to visit www.rica-uk.com to see prices in GBP, or simply select the correct country when viewing the web site.

The price for...
  2. Yes its paint code 449, I went for the dark...

Yes its paint code 449, I went for the dark powder coat colour because of all the black trim and wanted them to match something. An image below at the Vine meet in the summer:
  3. Replies
    Views

This is what you guys need :D I found this...

This is what you guys need :D
    I found this strange creature hidden in my engine once and he stayed there ever since :D

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/s60mbs/th_IMGP0282.jpg...
  4. Replies
    Views

A chicken one with salad with chilli sauce for...

A chicken one with salad with chilli sauce for me. Sorry.

Anyway - on the plod front - my reservation with an ex-cop car is that they will have a had a hard life. Watched a TV show last night...
  5. Replies
    Views

...and the car also has to have a 'self levelling...

...and the car also has to have a 'self levelling system'. This applies to the lights themselves although it is grey and may infer that self levelling suspension is acceptable.

But it goes on to...
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm researching a solution to fix a negative rear...

I'm researching a solution to fix a negative rear camber situation in my V70.

Here is what I found so far:

1) IPD makes a rear camber kit for the P2 AWD models only....
  7. Replies
    Views

Just for the record I've just measured the...

Just for the record I've just measured the pistons on my D5 calipers at 60mm. This confirms what two Volvo parts departments have told me; that my calipers are the same as those fitted to a T5. The...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sachs Advantage Dampers

Well, being one of the 'Nottingham/Manchester P2 Four' who have been debating suspension changes in this forum, I've done mine now too!

To summarise for anyone waking from this coma inducing tale:...
  9. Replies
    Views

To my eyes, the stance now (30mm less) looks like...

To my eyes, the stance now (30mm less) looks like how the V70 should look from the showroom!
  10. Replies
    Views

Seriously. It looks great! I bet it handles a...

Seriously. It looks great! I bet it handles a treat too. I want a go.

Chris took me for a little drive in his T5 yesterday. That RICA is summat else. Frightened the bloody daylights out of me...
  11. Replies
    Views

I would give it 2 weeks or so depending on how...

I would give it 2 weeks or so depending on how much mileage you do. They do die down after a while and it should be ok. if not just change it back in a few weeks. I am thinking about changing my top...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi Robbie. The only thing I could suggest might...

Hi Robbie. The only thing I could suggest might be to slacken the fasteners, start the engine and retighten with the load of the engine thru' the bushes in question.

Who didi the work? Was it...
  13. Theres a very good place in barnsley that does...

Theres a very good place in barnsley that does the wheels and also near by theres a good tyre place that i always use as i cannot find tyres cheeper any where else
  14. Twin outlets - here heicosportiv.de...

Twin outlets - here

heicosportiv.de
  15. Replies
    Views

Cat backs are pretty pointless without a bigger...

Cat backs are pretty pointless without a bigger downpipe aren't they?

The flexi part of my D5 downpipe failed so I got a new flexi welded in and the first cat removed- turbo spools up quicker,...
  16. Replies
    Views

How about a Jetex system:...

How about a Jetex system: http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=104_458_461&products_id=4604
  17. Thread: Strut brace mod

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

Just a quick note on polybushes.... I had a...

Just a quick note on polybushes....

I had a landrover that was fully polybushed as it did a LOT of off roading and the standard bushes would last about 5 mins. However polybush are NOT fit and...
  18. Thread: back for garage

by gfurm
    Replies
    Views

back for garage

Few months ago I started to get High Emissions message on the screen. Went to a garage to have erros checked and after about half an hour he foud error 4405. Diagnosis: EGR valve faulty, total cost...
  19. Thread: V70 rear spoiler

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

my bad, "cable harness, thermostat" above should...

my bad, "cable harness, thermostat" above should have read "spoiler, primed" (copy and paste error)

sorry for any confusion, must have been having a bad day!

cheers for the order robbie, it was...
  20. Replies
    Views

Fancy dan wire tool, available online, or from...

Fancy dan wire tool, available online, or from halfrauds (£13 IIRC).

HTH
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi Robbie, I've had this a few times on my...

Hi Robbie,

I've had this a few times on my S60.

Lift open the bonnet-at the very front on either side are 2 rubber circular stops (at least thats what I think they are!)

Twist these round...
  22. Replies
    Views

my alarm/locking fails to work from the key fob...

my alarm/locking fails to work from the key fob every now and then, then i look like an idiot (not hard for me lol) trying to get it to sync again, i have to lock or unlock with the key then try the...
  23. Replies
    Views

Could be the bonnet sensor's not behaving -...

Could be the bonnet sensor's not behaving - aparently a "firm" closing of the bonnet from a 3-4 inches can sometimes sort it.

Does the right-hand side of the bonnet hold firm when it's closed? ...
  24. Replies
    Views

Agree with the above! Is the small red LED on the...

Agree with the above! Is the small red LED on the dash flashing when it's locked.

Also try the utterly sensible approach of trying the doors to see if a motor/servo is out.

The next ploy is pop...
  25. Replies
    Views

p2 cars 2x flash when unlocked 1x long flash...

p2 cars 2x flash when unlocked 1x long flash locked

gazbak1
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready