Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I believe it will work but the ETM light may be...

I believe it will work but the ETM light may be on until it is programmed to the car and could be in limp mode. It is possible it will just work fine as some other members have done this and it has...
  2. I agree that that is a great looking car there...

I agree that that is a great looking car there Stribo, but i am a little biased. I have had two 850 T5's in the past, but the C70 is a nice change and a really good car to own and drive. Sporty...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yes the power graph states clutch power next to...

Yes the power graph states clutch power next to the bhp figures, it is the same as flywheel power. Standard the 2.4T (low pressure turbo) is meant to have 193bhp but mine was 180bhp on the rollers...
  4. Replies
    Views

This comment of "why not get a T5" always comes...

This comment of "why not get a T5" always comes up on this forum, which is a fair comment i suppose, but I'm not trying to get a C70 to go as fast as possible, i just want drivability and the low...
  5. Replies
    Views

Got car booked in for a HLM Remap

Hello, done 1000 miles or so miles in my C70 now. Its a 2.4T manual, i am a little disapointed with the power compared to my old 850 T5's, but it is very smooth and has good low down pull, im getting...
  6. Thread: c70 2.4T

by jez.w
    Replies
    Views

I see, oh well. Probably leave it as it is then....

I see, oh well. Probably leave it as it is then. I want to see how the car is for a few months before i spend out on mods anyway, cheers for advice Wobbly.

Hello Stribo, mine is the same colour...
  7. Replies
    Views

I thought 16T

I thought 16T
  8. Replies
    Views

Yes i have overtaken more than 2 cars in one go...

Yes i have overtaken more than 2 cars in one go but not like you see on the video. There is no anticipation shown for other cars, junctions etc.

If traffic is doing the speed limit why overtake...
  9. Replies
    Views

There is nothing worse than a car who sqeezes...

There is nothing worse than a car who sqeezes back in when doing multiple overtakes, and by forcing their way back in causes everyone to brake and all the gaps between the moving vechicles to close...
  10. Replies
    Views

i totally agree, overtaking multiple cars etc is...

i totally agree, overtaking multiple cars etc is obviously more dangerous however you look at it.
  11. Replies
    Views

Would you be happy to strap your small children...

Would you be happy to strap your small children in the back of this car (if you have any) and let him do the same again?? I think not. It's not a computer game where there are no consequences.........
  12. Thread: missfire

by jez.w
    Replies
    Views

Have you got a Scamtec distributor cap or rotor...

Have you got a Scamtec distributor cap or rotor arm? These are rubbish and can cause this.
  13. Replies
    Views

drop in power/lumpy

I have read many peoples post regarding similar subject, i have had this particular T5 for over 2 1/2 years. My last T5 did it sometimes and so do other T5's ive been in. It not all the time but...
  14. Replies
    Views

I dont think so, i dont think the lamda light is...

I dont think so, i dont think the lamda light is linked to the service light, but i could be wrong. My car did have a lamda light issue a few years back. The lamda light would only come on if driven...
  15. Thread: Ffs!!!!

by jez.w
    Replies
    Views

I give my T5 loads of stick (for over 2 years...

I give my T5 loads of stick (for over 2 years now), it now has a Rica remapped ecu which boosts off the end of the boost gauge and 110K on the clock, I have had no problems. Are bent rods mainly due...
  16. Thread: intercooler?

by jez.w
    Replies
    Views

Loud? It doesnt make a noise. Where is this noise...

Loud? It doesnt make a noise. Where is this noise coming from, is it a turbo leak?
  17. Thread: Spark plugs

by jez.w
    Replies
    Views

NGK are good plugs, but i have had trouble with...

NGK are good plugs, but i have had trouble with Denso plugs before, my GT4 melts Denso plugs in a few hundred miles at just over 1bar (very luckly without causing any engine damage). NGK plugs last...
  18. Replies
    Views

I changed my 850 ATF last year, i dont think it...

I changed my 850 ATF last year, i dont think it had ever been done and my car had covered 100k. Flushed it out with cheap stuff and then filled it with the genuine Volvo stuff. It takes about 6...
  19. Replies
    Views

Yes i would agree that you have the best of...

Yes i would agree that you have the best of everthing with your R bumber and wheels with CD spec!!
  20. Replies
    Views

Compression test wont test for head gasket...

Compression test wont test for head gasket failure, a garage will use the sniff test where a liquid will change colour when Hydrocarbons are present in the coolant.
  21. Replies
    Views

The Bosh one is the engine ecu. The other one is...

The Bosh one is the engine ecu. The other one is for autobox, it doesnt matter if you remove them as long as the ignition is completely off.
  22. Replies
    Views

I know this sounds crazy but i had terrible...

I know this sounds crazy but i had terrible shaking at high speed etc and it turned out to be the rear shocks.

I replaced the standard alloys with brand new alloys, had these new wheels re...
  23. You got that wrong, cold air is more dense and...

You got that wrong, cold air is more dense and warm air (hot day) is less dense. Turbo cars run much better on a cold day (air more dense), on a very cold day my gt4 boosts and extra 3 or 4 psi...
  24. Replies
    Views

I got my 280 Rica from Bromgrove HLM. No...

I got my 280 Rica from Bromgrove HLM. No problems, smokes the tyres very easily, pulls bloody hard and better mpg if driven sensibly and i can use normal unleaded. There are lots of t5's on this...
  25. Replies
    Views

Start with the drop links as that made a big...

Start with the drop links as that made a big difference on mine. These are a common item to replace.They dont cost much and are very easy to do.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready