Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

hi there m8 there are a couple of people that...

hi there m8 there are a couple of people that sell these on ebay or if you type in samco hoses they have there own web site ok m8 hope this helps
  2. Replies
    Views

siamblue fair dues m8 thats what i did with mine...

siamblue fair dues m8 thats what i did with mine lol so much easier to do it that way as long as your carefull lol
  3. the motor being knacked should not stop the flow...

the motor being knacked should not stop the flow of water to the jet maybe checking to see the pipes are still connected and when depressing the windscreen jets have a look under the car to see if...
  4. Replies
    Views

i have a 2002 v70 when i brought the car it was...

i have a 2002 v70 when i brought the car it was overheating turned out to be the water pump thanks to a few guys on vpc that told me it was the water pump a good way to find out is run the engine...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready