Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

That would do, but there are a lot of cheaper...

That would do, but there are a lot of cheaper ones around,

this is mine, with a 16t behind it for comparison

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/claymore2k/2011-05-16193114.jpg
  2. Replies
    Views

I wondered how long it'd be before there was...

I wondered how long it'd be before there was general outrage expressed due to post #63!
    Had to bite my tongue and go and do something more interesting after reading that charming little gem!
  3. Replies
    Views

3.0S V6 Capri Restoration

Thought I would post up a few pictures of the 3.0S V6 Capri me and a good friend have been restoring over the past two years. Its now pretty much complete and just awaiting a few little parts for the...
  4. Replies
    Views

You want noise, this is the way to go!! :lol:...

You want noise, this is the way to go!! :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_owsz8Za_Y
  5. Replies
    Views

Yea, they're young lads into the rat look n like...

Yea, they're young lads into the rat look n like sound system n everything that she has. If I didn't need the car for work I'd have sold it there n then :D

Nice rant, I'm not doing a...
  6. good job mate,,,,result its not going to cost!

good job mate,,,,result its not going to cost!
  7. Replies
    Views

Fingers crossed for you...Good luck.

Fingers crossed for you...Good luck.
  8. Good luck!

Good luck!
  9. Replies
    Views

Volvo alarms usually relock after a short time if...

Volvo alarms usually relock after a short time if you don't open a door - by design.
  10. Do you mean 10-15 millimetres TC? As 10-15...

Do you mean 10-15 millimetres TC? As 10-15 centimetres is 4-6 inches!!

And Kev, can you see the keys? you could get a length of wire and push the button on the fob, I guess that would require less...
  11. Plastic wedges can scratch paintwork and damage...

Plastic wedges can scratch paintwork and damage seals.If you bend the frame too much it will stay bent or in extremes smash the window.Also if its deadlocked your not going to be able to open it...
  12. The AA or the Police may do it. I done it when i...

The AA or the Police may do it. I done it when i first passed my test in a Metro. The car was locked with the radio on and engine running. I managed to get in through the glass sunroof but not after...
  13. Decent auto locksmith should get you in in under...

Decent auto locksmith should get you in in under 5 mins for not a huge amount of cash
  14. with no keys mate your best knocking in the...

with no keys mate your best knocking in the quater window,,,on the car locking itself ive noticed if i unlock mine with the remote and just leave it alone it does lock itself shortly afterwards not...
  15. Replies
    Views

Gotta agree with Lee, that's how the place I used...

Gotta agree with Lee, that's how the place I used to work for used to break into locked cars (legaly I must say). Failing that can you contact Volvo and get a replacement key?...
  16. We've all done it............ haven't we...

We've all done it............ haven't we :hidesbehi

Best way to open it mate is to get a couple of wedges in the top of the door then with the gap it creates at the side of the door use an old...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hi Kevin,our full details are in the traders...

Hi Kevin,our full details are in the traders section and on the voc site:)
  18. sounds like you're having similar problems to me...

sounds like you're having similar problems to me mate, i changed the turbo and pcv thinking that would cure the smoking. when it didn't go away i was then advised it is the valve stem oil seals. i...
  19. Replies
    Views

you'll find a spare output on the vac tree for...

you'll find a spare output on the vac tree for your gauge, its under the black plastic throttle wheel cover on the front passenger side of the engine bay

as for the turbo it'll be a Mitsubishi...
  20. Replies
    Views

Attention all volvo owners

I wanted to make all volvo owners aware of a company selling & advertising volvo parts .
    This company is swedish-car-spares.co.uk run by a keith cooper
    he says he has parts takes youre cash &...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready