Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: CV boot change

by Mart5in
    Replies
    Views

Once you get the shaft out of the hub (loosen the...

Once you get the shaft out of the hub (loosen the nut/bolt and give it a tap with a hammer to free it off), take off the old boot. There's a circlip you can undo and the outer CV joint should simply...
  2. Replies
    Views

its the ecu they are welknown for it.the ecu on...

its the ecu they are welknown for it.the ecu on the 1.6/1.8 is bolted to the side of the engine and the heat and crap kills the boards inside.the 2.0/2.5 dont suffer from the same problem because the...
  3. Thread: Compression

by AndysR
    Replies
    Views

Compression testing results are about as...

Compression testing results are about as consistant as rolling road results in terms of the figures achieved due to many different variables temperature of engine, accuracy of tester, speed of...
  4. Thread: Compression

by Alan M
    Replies
    Views

Its showing the engine is a little tired but...

Its showing the engine is a little tired but sealing quite well.
  5. Replies
    Views

Yeah unfortunately the later cars were bogged...

Yeah unfortunately the later cars were bogged down with emission regs and cats. If you want 190bhp it's not unachieveable as the earlier red blocks in the 740/60's were running close to that (182 hp)...
  6. Replies
    Views

It certainly will ;)

It certainly will ;)
  7. Thread: Cams...

by p fandango
    Replies
    Views

NA cams are said by some to be better, i'd of...

NA cams are said by some to be better, i'd of thought the Piper cams have got to be even better tho

PS i've got no pics lol
  8. Thread: Cams...

by smithy
    Replies
    Views

not much pint with standard turbo mate but they...

not much pint with standard turbo mate but they do help with the bigger turbos though,i had them in my v70 with a t35 hybrid mate
  9. Replies
    Views

i was going to, put i checked the oil & there was...

i was going to, put i checked the oil & there was none, & all the boost pipes have blown off because i didn't tighten them up before i ran her last time :(

here's an old video i'd done, but will...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready