Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I changed my S70 rear sensors last year using...

I changed my S70 rear sensors last year using those Ebay specials, worked a treat and never had a problem in over12 months
  2. Thread: Decat on a P1

by LiamT4
    Replies
    Views

You can get it done, but it will bring up the...

You can get it done, but it will bring up the emissions light.
    My local powerflow did the de-cat on my last t4, which has both sensors. They said it would bring up the emissions light, but as i...
  3. Thread: Seat change

by t5 stealth
    Replies
    Views

im sure fitting wont be an issue with the correct rails etc...
    but i think you will get an airbag warning light up on the dash as the system will do a self check everytime you start it up and...
  4. Thread: No noise

by p fandango
    Replies
    Views

its the other way round, with a pipe off no air...

its the other way round, with a pipe off no air will be getting to the actuator so running too much boost (inless its the return to intake pipe thats off)

I WOULDN'T DRIVE THE CAR UNTIL THE BCS IS...
  5. Thread: No noise

by kee1173
    Replies
    Views

Just fitted a K&N cone filter to my V70 T5 and i...

Just fitted a K&N cone filter to my V70 T5 and i have to say the note change is quite a bit and get a great whoosh noise when revving but to be honest also drivin normally you still hear the cone...
  6. Thread: No noise

by Wobbly Dave
    Replies
    Views

I think you need to search for the most quoted...

I think you need to search for the most quoted BCS pipework picture on the forum.

It is entirely possible that you hear no noise because you aren't making any boost.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready