Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: tyres

by Babybadger
    Replies
    Views

The Nokian is probably about right for our roads,...

The Nokian is probably about right for our roads, you have to remember that regardless of how good/big your brake kit is , it's the tyres that stop the car.

You should always get the best ones you...
  2. Thread: tyres

by Babybadger
    Replies
    Views

Yep I have them on the front, great allrounders,...

Yep I have them on the front, great allrounders, and good in wet conditions, and superb traction in light snow, but would suggest the sportrac2s (I had 18k out of mine and they superb in all weathers...
  3. Replies
    Views

Bosch silver £50 from Eurocar parts...

Bosch silver £50 from Eurocar parts http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/Car-Parts

I would put the Diesel one in. Same Tray init?
    Get someone to do a drop test on it. I did on my one and it was...
  4. Replies
    Views

If Rob from Holland , doesn't pick it up before I...

If Rob from Holland , doesn't pick it up before I get the work done, I will be keeping it and putting the full system in. I already have the Subwoofer in the spare wheel hole and it sounds like a...
  5. Thread: Tyres

by Babybadger
    Replies
    Views

Vredestein - Excellent I had 18k out of the...

Vredestein - Excellent I had 18k out of the fronts on mine, the rears still had 4-5mm on them when I changed the fronts, you wont be disappointed
    Goodyear eagles - ****e.....nearly killed me twice...
  6. Replies
    Views

3 things to check first, 1) is there wear in...

3 things to check first,

1) is there wear in the rear axle bushes? No. 3 in the diagram

http://www.swedishautoparts.com/shop/catimages/top/Volvo-850-Rear-Control-Arm.jpg

The tracking is...
  7. Replies
    Views

standard springs and FSD maybe, I would go for...

standard springs and FSD maybe, I would go for standard next time. I had Eibachs and my own supplied FSDs put on by Russ and I had to take it back as one the springs at the back was playing up. I...
  8. Replies
    Views

HLM is closer to you...Hamish is in Bromsgrove

HLM is closer to you...Hamish is in Bromsgrove
  9. Replies
    Views

http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/reset.shtml

http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/reset.shtml
  10. Replies
    Views

probably not, you need to ask what number is on...

probably not, you need to ask what number is on it, but pretty sure the answer is no on that one. Also if the car didn't have climate /aircon and your one does , that would be a factor.
  11. Replies
    Views

re : new s80 liking the engine.....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/car_page_content/volvo_s80_car_review.html
  12. Replies
    Views

http://www.ultimate-netbook.co.uk/Asus/Asus-Eee-PC...

http://www.ultimate-netbook.co.uk/Asus/Asus-Eee-PC-1000-1000H/Asus-Eee-PC-1000-1000H-Car-Kits/Asus-Eee-PC-1000-Rigid-Car-kit___471.htm
  13. Replies
    Views

Don't do eagles, the vredestein sportrac2's,...

Don't do eagles, the vredestein sportrac2's, ultracs are better , I am running quatrac3's and they are superb for wet/greasy traction and braking. They take a lot to make them break away, and were...
  14. Replies
    Views

Got one, it holds the asus very snugly, but I...

Got one, it holds the asus very snugly, but I still don't trust these window suckers. 1.1kg hanging off a sucker that is constantly being shaken is not going to last. But there is a way of modifying...
  15. Replies
    Views

Driving light bulbs as far as I am aware are just...

Driving light bulbs as far as I am aware are just the dipped beam lights. If your car has 2 domes to swivel out for main and dipped , they both use H1 bulbs. If you want to turn off the daylight...
  16. Replies
    Views

I have seen them before, am thinking of joining...

I have seen them before, am thinking of joining the two together somehow. I am going to take a punt on the holder, will let you know how it turns out. Don't go fopr their car charger though , it...
  17. Replies
    Views

Bye, bye con rods......

Bye, bye con rods......
  18. Replies
    Views

Were you on full lock? Check the bump stops have...

Were you on full lock? Check the bump stops have been greased, then try it again....It sounds like a graunching type of noise, that'll be the bump stops, it may be the torque lock up in the gearbox...
  19. Replies
    Views

I got one out of a 2.5 20v and the part number...

I got one out of a 2.5 20v and the part number was the same. So I would say yes! Your plastic top snapped off as well? Use some mole grips to get it out.
  20. Replies
    Views

I have a set here if you want to test them...

I have a set here if you want to test them out.....no uneven tyre wear, and Eibach/koni fsd setup as done by Russell @ RT mechanics
  21. Replies
    Views

Just put one of these earlier in the year, it...

Just put one of these earlier in the year, it doesn't dance all of the place, has bluetooth handsfree builtin, sub out (links up to my Pioneer active spare wheel subwoofer - this also gives it a...
  22. Replies
    Views

As I have heard such good things about these...

As I have heard such good things about these tyres, make sure they are not copies. I think I got mine from blackcircles or mytyres.co.uk
  23. Replies
    Views

a good way to check is to get the small film...

a good way to check is to get the small film cylinder type thing in the rear right floor panel (to the right of the spare wheel /seven seat job - open this up first then lift up the right floor...
  24. Replies
    Views

I have just put vredestein quatrac3's on the...

I have just put vredestein quatrac3's on the front of mine, and they are recommended. Much more confidence in the wet slushy conditions. They are what are called 'hybrids', winter track on the inside...
  25. Replies
    Views

5w40 fully synth is the best one...... genuine...

5w40 fully synth is the best one...... genuine volvo filter or "mann" who are the OEM for volvo.......

I last used Valvoline, before that Shell Helix. Just use a good one and change every 5-8k to...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready