Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey Dave, I have just heard back from my...

Hey Dave,

I have just heard back from my local Volvo Dealer and you can still get the front spoiler and that is £355.80inc vat, that does not include fitting or painting. You can buy the full kit...
  2. The 2.0l 10v box has the lowest and closest...

The 2.0l 10v box has the lowest and closest 1st,2nd and 3rd gear ratio's and a final drive of 4.45:1. The available std m56 final drive ratios were 4.00:1, 4.25:1, 4.45:1, the 4.45:1 from my...
  3. Replies
    Views

Good to know then Lee. Mind it was not so much...

Good to know then Lee. Mind it was not so much burnt off as looked like a clean break where the electrode is welded to the main body of the plug. Be all back together this evening.

Dave, yes all...
  4. Replies
    Views

MTE software.

Yes, best to call me 01494 785508.

Don.
  5. Replies
    Views

Some progress! Original tuner (now he has the...

Some progress!

Original tuner (now he has the software to clone these more difficult ecu's), has successfully copied the engine tune and the imo onto a good SH ME7 ecu.

Was towing when I got to...
  6. I think it would be perfectly safe to fit the...

I think it would be perfectly safe to fit the rears first. I can't see it upsetting the braking balance of the car that much tbh.
  7. Thread: D5 misfire?

by Tee5alive
    Replies
    Views

Thanks Dave I'll check all this out!

Thanks Dave I'll check all this out!
  8. Replies
    Views

First time I tested yes but second time I must...

First time I tested yes but second time I must admit no, however the readings were very similar but I'll check it again later today dry and wet and post results.
    Of course Dyno wouldl give an...
  9. Thread: D5 misfire?

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

This explains symtoms and clear understanding of...

This explains symtoms and clear understanding of how Diesel injectors fail on a common rail system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUvWnOd5lFw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUvWnOd5lFw
  10. Replies
    Views

Having it for the day, two weeks from now.

Having it for the day, two weeks from now.
  11. Replies
    Views

Ah no still stock but i do have the full set of...

Ah no still stock but i do have the full set of powerflex bushes if and when they are needed.
  12. Replies
    Views

There's a good chance you will have a worn bush...

There's a good chance you will have a worn bush by now, mine the center almost fell out .
  13. Replies
    Views

DIY: Leather Repair and Kit Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GlL9CRmIcc

Video on a review and demonstration using a leather repair kit from Refinish Coatings. Refinish Coatings is a company which makes restoration kits for...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready