Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The Achilles heal of the old M56 gearboxes...

The Achilles heal of the old M56 gearboxes remains the baulk rings. They are particularly vulnerably to quick movements across the gates, although I have to say it is a very rare occurrence indeed in...
  2. Replies
    Views

I do think that a lot of forum members wouldn't...

I do think that a lot of forum members wouldn't go to hamish when threads like this and the WI one show him up as being an ostrich, (head in the sand) his loyal customers will always stick with him,...
  3. Thread: 280 310 remap

by RobbieH
    Replies
    Views

I've been been watching this whole thread from...

I've been been watching this whole thread from the sidelines and it has amused me no end :wave23d:

Agreed, when I decided to remap my D5 I took my time to read as much as possible on people's...
  4. There is a big difference in the warm up time...

There is a big difference in the warm up time between the petrol and diseasal (i have both). 3-4 miles before heat comes out is what i experience in my D5, the heated seats are usually hot well...
  5. Yeah, I reckon that's what it is. I've only ever...

Yeah, I reckon that's what it is. I've only ever owned one diseasal, so haven't lived with them for years, but every one I've been in in winter is just about warmed up when you've finished your...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready