Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Ive had the same problem before. Would start and...

Ive had the same problem before. Would start and run for a second or two then die (mostly at the petrol station) it gradualy got more and more often then started to cutout while driving. I found the...
  2. Thread: Srs light..

by Shadow
    Replies
    Views

did the same two week ago took the stering wheel...

did the same two week ago took the stering wheel off.

have you ever used the old diagnostic system?

you have to use socket b5 to read the fault codes. you need to read the codes till you get a...
  3. Replies
    Views

the end tanks are plastic.

the end tanks are plastic.
  4. Replies
    Views

i hope this works. ...

i hope this works.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc36/Delboy480/DSCF6216.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc36/Delboy480/DSCF6217.jpg
  5. Replies
    Views

at the garage where i work we had a freelander...

at the garage where i work we had a freelander come in that was really tappety and i turned out the owneson done the head gasket and he had put the sealer for the cambox on so thick that it filled...
  6. rember there are two different sizes of fluid...

rember there are two different sizes of fluid tanks. one is smaller and is more square shaped and the other is more of a rounded square shape. i have the orignal volvo brace and the more rounded tank...
  7. how much ws it? the orignal volvo one is cheap...

how much ws it? the orignal volvo one is cheap and will fit perfectly also the diffrence in handling is unbelieveable.
  8. i think the omp ones only fit left hand drive...

i think the omp ones only fit left hand drive models due to the master cylinder being mounted so high up on the right hand drive models
  9. Replies
    Views

just have a look under the car and see if the...

just have a look under the car and see if the rear shocks have crinkley ruber gater at the bottom. if they have the gaters then you have nivomats.
  10. Replies
    Views

glad i could brighten some ones day lol. also you...

glad i could brighten some ones day lol. also you should try drivin you car with the back rest all the way back it make your car feel so much more powerful when all you have is the stering wheel to...
  11. Replies
    Views

1 yes that is a concentrick bearing 2 as...

1 yes that is a concentrick bearing 2 as above 3 an 850 r clutch should work with this bearing. edit button wouldn't work for some reason. hope you get it sorted mate
  12. Replies
    Views

see where the pipe is held to the gearbox where...

see where the pipe is held to the gearbox where it goes from the rubber flexy to the metal pipe pull it out of the support fork but not to hard just enough to get the rubber washer free. now where...
  13. Replies
    Views

i would leave the bottle where it is. it has to...

i would leave the bottle where it is. it has to be the highest point in the cooling system to keep it free from air bubbles and keep the head full. think about it if you put the bottle in the boot...
  14. Thread: Tuning pics

by Shadow
    Replies
    Views

whats with the drive shaft in the first picture?...

whats with the drive shaft in the first picture? is got somting on it near the gear box. is that a shaft from an 850R? with the viscous joint?
  15. Thread: Radio Code Help

by Shadow
    Replies
    Views

you could try giving them the codes off the radio...

you could try giving them the codes off the radio is self and tell them you got it off ebay or somthing like that and see if they can get the code for it. if they cant the only other thing i can...
  16. Thread: Radio Code Help

by Shadow
    Replies
    Views

if you goto or phone you nearest dealer and give...

if you goto or phone you nearest dealer and give them you reg number they will give you the code. thats whet i did and they didn't even charge anything.
  17. Thread: T5R register

by Shadow
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: yellow 854 159,000 3 previous keepers saloon...

yellow 854
    3 previous keepers
    saloon
    manual (converted from auto)
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc36/Delboy480/IMG_0030.jpg
  18. Thread: auto to manual

by Shadow
    Replies
    Views

i changed mine to a manual and i kept the...

i changed mine to a manual and i kept the original auto wiring loom and auto engine ECU. you only need to find 4 wires in the plug that goes on to the PNP switch that was on the auto box 2 need to be...
  19. Replies
    Views

at least you get to keep it. i hate it when...

at least you get to keep it. i hate it when people do that. seems to happen quite a lot now. they buy a car without seeing it and then moan about the fact that you never told them every little detail...
  20. Replies
    Views

that dose look much better make the red look...

that dose look much better make the red look red'er. is that an engine burried in your garden?lol in the last pic.
  21. the bolt the holds the wiper to the spindle will...

the bolt the holds the wiper to the spindle will be loose. just tighten the bolt and it'll be fine. should be a 13mm.
  22. Replies
    Views

i got mine from the dealers. don't think they...

i got mine from the dealers. don't think they were that dear ether.
  23. Replies
    Views

maybe it was over heating and that was a quick...

maybe it was over heating and that was a quick fix but had to put the top back because of the rubber seal? then got lazy and could'nt be arse'd to fix it properly because it was running fine.
  24. Thread: shadow's t5r.

by Shadow
    Replies
    Views

it was a good save. i always want one but could...

it was a good save. i always want one but could never afford one. it been brilliant and a lot of fun to work on and i learned so much about doing the bodywork that i now know why it cost so much to...
  25. Thread: shadow's t5r.

by Shadow
    Replies
    Views

@T5frankie. it was cheap but it was almost white...

@T5frankie. it was cheap but it was almost white down one side it had faided that much.

@ the flying moose. the respray only cost £250.57:) and i know you's don't really hate me:)

@ jamest5r. i...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready