Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

If you can't find a boost leak the cheapest way...

If you can't find a boost leak the cheapest way to change your re-circ is a blanking plate off eBay. £16 & will sound brilliant.
  2. Replies
    Views

I sold my p2 V70 D5 to run a p1 V70 T5, a C70 T5...

I sold my p2 V70 D5 to run a p1 V70 T5, a C70 T5 and Laser. I was losing a lot of money in depreciation putting 2,000 miles a month on the D5, so I wasn't too worried about the extra fuel costs.
  3. Replies
    Views

You will be driving the car that you want to...

You will be driving the car that you want to drive, taking satisfaction from the fact that you saved her and have no depreciation either!! Win, win, win I think this is.................with a few...
  4. Replies
    Views

My 2 previous cars were an S70R and a BMW e39...

My 2 previous cars were an S70R and a BMW e39 540i which both averaged about 22mpg on normal journeys. I've now spent the last 2 years in an s60 2.0t which manages around 32mpg and, for me, i'd...
  5. Replies
    Views

In my car I haven't reset the trip thingy in a...

In my car I haven't reset the trip thingy in a couple of months and 1900 miles, it currently says 26.6 mpg.
    That's mainly local driving and 1 or 2 longer motorway trips. On the motorway I see 35mpg+...
  6. Replies
    Views

Mine doesn't have one of those resistors. It has...

Mine doesn't have one of those resistors. It has the big silver heatsink. So it must be the fan then ?

Mine looks like this...
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=321586134511&alt=web
  7. Thread: HLM remap

by colnotts
    Replies
    Views

does what is says on the tin well worth the £150 ...

does what is says on the tin well worth the £150
    so yes gets my vote.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready