Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

My guess would be the voice coil of the bass...

My guess would be the voice coil of the bass speaker is damaged. Polly just worn out but the only option is to replace the speaker.
  2. Replies
    Views

There are 3 settings... no lock... instant...

There are 3 settings... no lock... instant lock... delay lock

The delay lock is so that you can lock the car at the petrol station and then still have time to open the fuel flap and fill the car....
  3. Replies
    Views

ground nut oil out of asda.works great and lasts...

ground nut oil out of asda.works great and lasts for ages..
  4. Replies
    Views

get a thread made mate :D :worthless

get a thread made mate :D

:worthless
  5. Replies
    Views

They have the 2.5 LPT from the Focus ST (or vice...

They have the 2.5 LPT from the Focus ST (or vice versa)

less lag, but less power too - remap takes them to 240-250.

Don't get a BSR map! throttle is very jumpy, go MTE/Rica

IIRC they have...
  6. Thread: Tire choice

by gmain1967
    Replies
    Views

I would have recommended Yokohama Parada 2's...

I would have recommended Yokohama Parada 2's having fitted them to my last T4, but they don't do that size. Prior to those, I found Toyo T1-R's to be good, and not too expensive either. Camskill are...
  7. Thread: Tire choice

by adamr8965
    Replies
    Views

I have a paid of those aroma on the front of my...

I have a paid of those aroma on the front of my t5, they are pretty grippy, only had them on two weeks. Only thing is under really hard acceleration the tyres can't cope, but as a good all rounder...
  8. Replies
    Views

These guys (http://www.camskill.co.uk) have...

These guys have supplied me tyres for the past 5 years. The D5 goes thru' a set a year.

Falken ZE-912s are 240 quid for a set delivered inc vat last time I bought some. All you need is someone to...
  9. Replies
    Views

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.p...

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_546_538_870&products_id=6766
  10. Replies
    Views

PFS have just introduced a repair kit for ARB...

PFS have just introduced a repair kit for ARB bushes last week - give the website a try.
  11. Replies
    Views

These guys...

These guys sell decent quality Meyle droplinks and top mounts for less then I can buy them for . . .
  12. Replies
    Views

Bilstein B8's on an S40

http://www.larkspeed.com/intricart/product/image4/BIL833BE5B383.jpg

Done about 500 miles on Bilstein B8's all around on my S40 T5, and well I'm impressed!

Car had done 50,000 before the change,...
  13. Replies
    Views

I got mine from Don at Kalmar Union, but I think...

I got mine from Don at Kalmar Union, but I think you can get them for Parts for Volvos (PFS). I seem to recall the whole lot came to about £350 or so. The rear one is a relatively easy fit, the...
  14. Replies
    Views

You can buy IPD top hats from PFV at £48 each....

You can buy IPD top hats from PFV at £48 each. Like i said, don't bother. They are a rip off and you won't notice any difference. They also won't last any longer than oe or PFV ones for £23. They are...
  15. Replies
    Views

There is a post from here from Rufe in the last...

There is a post from here from Rufe in the last few days showing that his Volvo topmount rubbers were about the same price all in as the Scantech ones - so get them from him.
    Agree that IPD mounts...
  16. Replies
    Views

If you don't replace the strut top mounts when...

If you don't replace the strut top mounts when replacing the shocks then your a fool! It would be like replacing the clutch but not the slave cylinder. These are only rubber and they wear out in time...
  17. Replies
    Views

Don't know how much you'd pay for new stock ones...

Don't know how much you'd pay for new stock ones - My Bilsteins were about £500 all in for a brand new set. The damping was at least 3 or 4 times more on the new ones judging from compressing both...
  18. Replies
    Views

I've got Conti Contact Sport 3 on my T5 -...

I've got Conti Contact Sport 3 on my T5 - 225/45/17 exactly same as yours.

228 wheel horse power and 276lb-ft at the wheel, and I can floor it in second in the wet and (most of the time) get...
  19. Replies
    Views

There should be a time date stamp sticker on the...

There should be a time date stamp sticker on the door shuts.
    Regards the RTA...i would say it depends if you have an estate as there is more car to absorb the impact. The front is always designed...
  20. Replies
    Views

I got spin in 2nd on a Standard S40 T5 in the...

I got spin in 2nd on a Standard S40 T5 in the dry... on P6000, and in the wet in 3rd and 4th gear.

Now, I can use full power in 1st in the dry, and full in 2nd in the wet (pretty much) and it's...
  21. Replies
    Views

Not unusual even for a standard car, mines mapped...

Not unusual even for a standard car, mines mapped and can spin them in 3rd in the dry.... and its an auto.

Your tyres will make a huge difference, if your running pirelli or michelins or any of...
  22. Replies
    Views

no mate.. like i said before.. the only way to...

no mate.. like i said before.. the only way to get rid of the warning is to drill out the bit on the website I sent you... thats what we have all had to do... the reason your getting the warning is...
  23. Thread: HID's fitted !

by cookie
    Replies
    Views

There have been rumours about potential for fire...

There have been rumours about potential for fire by drilling that shunt, you can also get the correct shunt resistor thingy for Hids from Volvo (IIRC there are 2 one black and one grey, someone did...
  24. Replies
    Views

You need to do this.... its a 5 min job and very...

You need to do this.... its a 5 min job and very easy. this is what we all had to do to get rid of the warning

http://www.xenonvalot.com/xenonfixvolvo.html
  25. Replies
    Views

they are very easy to fit, i couldn't use the...

they are very easy to fit, i couldn't use the original headlight dust covers tho because i haven't got a drill bit big enough. The metal clip used to retain the bulb into the light unit needs to come...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready