Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yeah the side trims are very easily removed...

Yeah the side trims are very easily removed without breaking.

They clip into little clips that slide into pin on the pillars.

I think I have some pics if you need to get a good idea of what...
  2. Replies
    Views

Could also be the electro magnets in the...

Could also be the electro magnets in the condenser, if so it's time for a new one, here's a re cond one on eBay for £195, link below. Re-gased mine but was still clicking on and off.

3. I'd imagine a decent quality condensor to be...

I'd imagine a decent quality condensor to be approx £60 & then possibly 1-2 hours labour to install + the cost of the re-gas.
  4. If the compressor is cycling in & out every few...

If the compressor is cycling in & out every few seconds - normally indicates that the system is very low on refrigerant. If it was re-gassed recently then you've probably got a small leak somewhere....
  5. Replies
    Views

The pump clicks on and off, when it's low on gas....

The pump clicks on and off, when it's low on gas. Sounds like you have a leak somewhere. When Kwikfit put the gas, it should have a dye in it, so If you go back they should be able to see where the...
  6. Replies
    Views

i have to say from reading this thread that i'm...

i have to say from reading this thread that i'm not interested in the argument, but i find the last comment very iresponsible, i'm a professional driver and hold every licence except pilots, i have...
  7. Replies
    Views

Dead easy job, order a new mast from rufe or...

Dead easy job, order a new mast from rufe or partsforvolvosonline and replace the mast only. I paid about £17 from pfs but mine has a silver top to them not black like the original.

Undone the big...
  8. Replies
    Views

deffinatily when i fitted myne i couldnt believe...

deffinatily when i fitted myne i couldnt believe the difference
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready