Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The 163 euro 3 system is a good option, there's...

The 163 euro 3 system is a good option, there's no DPF to clog up and they can map to 200bhp easily and if not 225 with a good map. Any more than that and you run a higher risk of popping the...
  2. Replies
    Views

The exhaust exit was swapped to the n/s because...

The exhaust exit was swapped to the n/s because the car was originally fitted with two silencers, the tail pipe being fitted to the right hand silencer of course. The exhaust gases originally came in...
  3. I have and for a generic code reader it isn't bad...

I have and for a generic code reader it isn't bad at all.
  4. Sad sight seeing a car getting scrapped but at...

Sad sight seeing a car getting scrapped but at least some of the parts have lived on in other cars. The two nearside doors are now happily sitting on my V70R, many thanks for those!
  5. Replies
    Views

No, different car as far as I know. I was...

No, different car as far as I know. I was actually 'invited' to buy this one privately by a lady who works with my Girlfriend and as soon as I saw it I thought "I've gotta have it!".
  6. Replies
    Views

A 'shock-ing' day on the S60 (Bonny)

The front shocks and mounts on Bonny were knackered so I replaced them today. The Spring seats are genuine Volvo parts, I used Pro Parts Sweden for the top mounting plate and aftermarket shocks. The...
  7. Thread: H.i.d. Bulbs

by JamesT5
    Replies
    Views

Just seen a pig fly past the window....

Just seen a pig fly past the window....
  8. Thread: H.i.d. Bulbs

by JamesT5
    Replies
    Views

Right, I've finally got around to taking some...

Right, I've finally got around to taking some photos of both cars running the HID lights together, and then some of each car separately showing the difference between the two kits.

The S60 is...
  9. Thread: H.i.d. Bulbs

by JamesT5
    Replies
    Views

If you're using reflector lamp units, get bulbs...

If you're using reflector lamp units, get bulbs ending with 'R' (e.g H7R) as they're fitted with anti-glare strips and cut out the 'glare' usually seen from standard HID bulbs around the bottom of...
  10. Replies
    Views

I fitted Parts For Volvo's ones to the front of...

I fitted Parts For Volvo's ones to the front of the S60, cost me about £55 for the pair including delivery. :B_thumb:
  11. Replies
    Views

Colin, this is a forum. 'Healthy' discussion on...

Colin, this is a forum. 'Healthy' discussion on the matter should be encouraged.
  12. Replies
    Views

Good stuff, the delivery is normally pretty...

Good stuff, the delivery is normally pretty prompt as well (a couple of days). Get some CV/Axle grease for the splines on the end of the outer CV, I greased mine up when I fitted them and did the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Ok, well the passenger side is the easier one to...

Ok, well the passenger side is the easier one to do. You may get a 'dribble' of transmission oil when you take the old one out. The new one will just 'clip' in to the transmission, that is assuming...
  14. Replies
    Views

By the way, if you need an extra pair of hands...

By the way, if you need an extra pair of hands I'm only about 45 minutes north of you.
  15. Replies
    Views

Geoff, I've done both the driveshafts on my S60,...

Geoff, I've done both the driveshafts on my S60, they're fairly straight forward although you may have to release the control arm/ball joint from the hub to allow the outer CV joint to come out of...
  16. Replies
    Views

Did well today, I only got flashed once. :)

Did well today, I only got flashed once. :)
  17. Replies
    Views

I've found my S60 D5 to be very economical, half...

I've found my S60 D5 to be very economical, half the fuel costs of the T5. I think you'll find the V70 D5 to be much better on fuel compared to the D5 although I imagine the Auto would be less...
  18. Replies
    Views

So is my hair style but in both cases it works...

So is my hair style but in both cases it works for me. :D Yes, the car should pay for itself entirely in less that a year........
  19. Replies
    Views

By the way Rich, you have my sympathy on this. ...

By the way Rich, you have my sympathy on this.

Plus the Trolls will be along shortly to tell you how to rebuld your engine, all in bold highlight writing of course, and how you should just scrap...
  20. Replies
    Views

I think there is a problem judging by the...

I think there is a problem judging by the symptoms. Better to check and make sure, I always say "follow your instincts".
  21. Replies
    Views

Drop links as I say. Jack the back end up,...

Drop links as I say. Jack the back end up, support fully on axle stands and then wiggle the ARB and drop links. A cheap fix if my diagnosis is correct.
  22. Replies
    Views

Yes but I'm making some progress with those,...

Yes but I'm making some progress with those, slowly.
  23. Replies
    Views

Engine Smoke/Leak Test. I had one done on my T5...

Engine Smoke/Leak Test. I had one done on my T5 the other week and to be fair the guy who did it was an absolute Gem and even spent a couple of hours fiddling about trying to fix them for me.
  24. Replies
    Views

I'd advise changing the Thermostat rubber seal as...

I'd advise changing the Thermostat rubber seal as well, the chances are the old one is past its best and for a couple of quid it's not worth skimping.
  25. Replies
    Views

£2.88 down from a list price of £22.85! Shows how...

£2.88 down from a list price of £22.85! Shows how much of a mark-up there is on these car parts if they can afford to knock 90% off the selling price.
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready