Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sticky: Stage 2.5 is pretty much RS4 Maf. This might...

Stage 2.5 is pretty much RS4 Maf.

This might be useful information: Prices from Shemtek

RS4 Maf is £120.00 but requires custom intake pipe and modifying to airbox, that's another £200.00
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm pretty sure they can be had for about half...

I'm pretty sure they can be had for about half that, Monroe sold via Amazon I think.
  3. Replies
    Views

Site Unavailable 1st February 2016

Just a note of apology for those who tried to access the site this morning and couldn't.

Unfortunately an issue during routine maintenance meant the site was unavailable for longer than planned.
  4. Replies
    Views

Managed to get a few hours to begin the head...

Managed to get a few hours to begin the head removal. I probably have to drop the whole thing in the end, otherwise how am I to get the bottom end checked and get rid of the grey junk in the pan?
  5. Replies
    Views

Been a bit of a while since I last did or said...

Been a bit of a while since I last did or said anything on the silver dream machine. I rotated the wheels and pumped them up. I managed to find a couple of hours in the festive hols to have at least...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sounds like you've had a rough time of it, John,...

Sounds like you've had a rough time of it, John, hope you get sorted. Bird out, new car & hobby in
  7. Replies
    Views

Questions answered. (Thanks John).

Questions answered. (Thanks John).
  8. Replies
    Views

Well, this seems to have descended into the...

Well, this seems to have descended into the ramblings of a mad man. :( And to make it worse, he can't use multi quote.
  9. Sticky: split piston liners both times, the first time...

split piston liners both times, the first time was the learnig curve with the original engine, then i got a replacement bottom end and the guy re-building it didnt notice the liner was already split....
  10. Replies
    Views

Good luck, hope it comes off for you

Good luck, hope it comes off for you
  11. Replies
    Views

Shame to hear it didn't work out, but what you...

Shame to hear it didn't work out, but what you did gain was experience & that can be worth much more than never giving something a try.
  12. Replies
    Views

That's a shame john with all the effort you have...

That's a shame john with all the effort you have put in with the results you've achieved!

I'll still need a map for the p2 without limiter, shall I just contact you directly.
  13. Replies
    Views

Just bought a me7 c70 aswell :(

Just bought a me7 c70 aswell :(
  14. Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear your business plan hasn't worked...

Sorry to hear your business plan hasn't worked out, from what I've read on here your work has been very well regarded and appreciated.

Good luck with the future!
  15. Replies
    Views

Wow, Dave. I really feel for you mate. We've...

Wow, Dave. I really feel for you mate. We've sat on different sides of the fence on occasion over the last 10+ years, but the fact is we have know each other for quite some time now and it was...
  16. Huge thank you to both Avinitlarge and Oblark,...

Huge thank you to both Avinitlarge and Oblark, much appreciated in advance for your help - It's not a critical thing, but certainly a 'nice to have' if we actually get a UK summer.
  17. Replies
    Views

In answer to getting it mapped for the vxr...

In answer to getting it mapped for the vxr injectors then the answer to that would be yes as the fueling map will be out with vxr on a off the shelf map. I agree with Don that depending on what you...
  18. Thread: VXR injectors

by Ettienne
    Replies
    Views

I'll be purchasing one soon ish, once a few...

I'll be purchasing one soon ish, once a few things are finished up.
  19. Replies
    Views

I'm not all up on the story but was regarding...

I'm not all up on the story but was regarding garbage turbo...
    I couldn't recommend johns map enough and he offers a lot more than the competition.
    There's alot of confliction between him and the...
  20. Replies
    Views

Looks like the same old story we have seen play...

Looks like the same old story we have seen play out a few times.

I get the impression that guys spend thousands of pounds on unproven combinations of hardware then comparatively little on mapping...
  21. Replies
    Views

im running a custom map from dreamer and my car...

im running a custom map from dreamer and my car drives amazing and makes some nice figures to
  22. Replies
    Views

Well I finally got round to having another look,...

Well I finally got round to having another look, checked for air leaks etc. I noticed that it seemed to run better with the MAF disconnected (although with a rough idle). So I bought one the cheap...
  23. Replies
    Views

it wont be 360 for long :)

it wont be 360 for long :)
  24. Replies
    Views

Yup but you have to factor in each engine isnt as...

Yup but you have to factor in each engine isnt as efficient as the calculation suggests so I factor in margin of error into the calculation for my purposes i use a 5% margin of error which hasn't put...
  25. Replies
    Views

Thanks

Thanks
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready