Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. For anyone with bad hesitatoin/stuttering on hard accelerating (96 t5) SOLVED

Had this issue that had been getting gradually worse over the year I've owned the car where on gentle acceleration the car would waft along fine picking up speed, but try to boot it and it would get...
  2. This will be the plan... eventually.. Thing is my...

This will be the plan... eventually.. Thing is my current system is blowing and just want to have a nicer sound on the cheap while I spent money on more important repairs, yes I should be patient but...
  3. As far as I'm aware the exhaust setup (from the...

As far as I'm aware the exhaust setup (from the cat onwards) looks like this as standard - http://media.skandix.de/eimg/2000334.jpg
  4. Replies
    Views

Better ?

Better ?
  5. In my experience with barry exhausts in the past,...

In my experience with barry exhausts in the past, all the really loud low RPM issues was due to it blowing slightly somewhere, When I had saxslow, we fitted a decat and eventually a backbox making it...
  6. Replies
    Views

I've got to say I actually think that looks miles...

I've got to say I actually think that looks miles better then the OEM t5r/R front bumper as the line that separates your splitter to the factory bumper adds definition, if that makes any sense. Cant...
  7. Replies
    Views

I purchased a 96 Turquoise 850 T5 recently,...

I purchased a 96 Turquoise 850 T5 recently, claimed '304 BHP Rica Map'.. I'll be honest I'm not sure what 300 hp feels like as my last car was a 195 something BHP 2.5t... and it certainly feels...
  8. Replies
    Views

Haha! I was wondering how long this thread would...

Haha! I was wondering how long this thread would go before a RobertDIY video would be shared. This legend!
    I'll get a ring around for quotes on labour alone before deciding, I cannot stand doing...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready