Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Finally got my last bits back ive run the wire...

Finally got my last bits back ive run the wire through the spoiler,fitted the light and tested and all is fine so just needs fitting.
    all the badges are done now and in clear coat so they also are...
  2. Replies
    Views

This is the size I'm using, but on the 850 they...

This is the size I'm using, but on the 850 they do need a little massage on the arches, they should be fine on the 70 series.
  3. Replies
    Views

Not seen the TNS one, but the do88 one does foul...

Not seen the TNS one, but the do88 one does foul the front panel, so a couple of the strenghtening spars needed removing from the top, and I trimmed up the sides of the intercooler so I could keep my...
  4. Replies
    Views

Good to see you've found new love for the car ,...

Good to see you've found new love for the car , certainly paying off, it's looking lovely :)
  5. Thread: Devastated

by stribo
    Replies
    Views

The Volvo expert who doesn't even know the size...

The Volvo expert who doesn't even know the size of the turbo inlet, sounds like you've got other people to do just about everything there is to do to you t5/r. There are people that have done far...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well just back from the garage, car seems ok, no...

Well just back from the garage, car seems ok, no engine light or any codes.

When I used the car last over Christmas going up to Anne's sister in Cambs I was averaging only 30 mpg on the motorway...
  7. Replies
    Views

rip kit part one

finaly some hose arrived today. well one anyway. the turbo to rip i ordered the wrong size. heres a few pics anyway. forgot to mention it need polishing still
  8. Replies
    Views

Sounds to me like a abs speed sensor tbh. When...

Sounds to me like a abs speed sensor tbh. When the reluctor rings break or are faulty/cracked/corroded or have chipped teeth it usually makes the abs active almost all the time whilst braking because...
  9. Replies
    Views

Always used blue col anti freeze mixed 50/50

Always used blue col anti freeze mixed 50/50
  10. Mix 50/50

Mix 50/50
  11. Replies
    Views

Should be G48 spec Green coolant, but G30 red...

Should be G48 spec Green coolant, but G30 red will be fine. just dont mix them
  12. Replies
    Views

Tax, tested and insurance sorted, sounds good :)...

Tax, tested and insurance sorted, sounds good :)

I'd go for genuine Volvo coolant ;)
  13. That's the way mate just keep chipping away at...

That's the way mate just keep chipping away at it! Very very nice motor. Nice to see another S70 project :D. I like the estates (previous car was an '99 V70R) but the saloons do it for me. The boot...
  14. Andy's right, been working on mine for almost 2...

Andy's right, been working on mine for almost 2 years now, and I'm pleased with my progress so far, as I keep telling people it's better to do things slowly and think about what your doing.
  15. Replies
    Views

It helps when you start with a good base, which...

It helps when you start with a good base, which you appear to have and I'm sure if you ask the owners of the cars you aspire to they will tell you it takes time and patience to get the car to that...
  16. that looks fab mate love it!!! manual too...

that looks fab mate love it!!! manual too :funkybana
    http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/munster732/Munsters%20saffy%20S70R/032.jpg
  17. Car looks great Wayne. Hope she goes well for you.

Car looks great Wayne. Hope she goes well for you.
  18. Replies
    Views

ok about time this was bumped so stage zero to be...

ok about time this was bumped so stage zero to be done next few days orderd some stuff
    magnecore ht leads
    new genuine volvo plugs
    new rotor arm
    new distributor cap
    k&n oil filter
    blue magnetic...
  19. Replies
    Views

I really like that, you also have an 850 in the...

I really like that, you also have an 850 in the best colour they came in!
  20. Replies
    Views

Very easy to do

Very easy to do
  21. somtimes yes its there not all the time was on a...

somtimes yes its there not all the time was on a freinds s70 there is a thread somwhere on how to wire them handy enough tho.........i shall search and link
    here you go check pedros last post shows...
  22. Replies
    Views

Member "I Want a T5" has passed away

Hi All,

It has fallen on me to be the bearer of very bad news. Unfortunately Mark (I Want a T5) has passed away.

I personally had only met Mark in person once, he was a really nice guy.

I'm...
  23. Replies
    Views

Here you do dude,...

Here you do dude, http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?41919-Snapped-Bonnet-Cable-How-to-replace&highlight=bonnet+release
  24. Replies
    Views

This should help you?......some owners just buy a...

This should help you?......some owners just buy a stainless steel bicycle brake inner cable from here which is long enough.

Saved from a forum:

To fit, there is no simple way (having just done...
  25. Replies
    Views

I tinted the rear lights on my black S40 T4.....

I tinted the rear lights on my black S40 T4.. looked good, not to dark though, too much looks wrong.. I used the etech tint spray! Very easy to use, just clean them with warm soapy water, then...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready