Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I had this problem a while back and fitting a new...

I had this problem a while back and fitting a new o ring and gasket to the oil retun pipe fixed the leak, mine too was leaking from where the pipe goes into the block, made a right mess too!

The...
  2. Replies
    Views

Wow, Just WOW! That has to be THE most...

Wow, Just WOW!

That has to be THE most stunning example of a V70R I have ever seen, absolutely perfect from every angle.

It looks immaculately kept too and is a credit to you sir!
  3. Replies
    Views

Yeah as long as your gearbox is an AW50-42 four...

Yeah as long as your gearbox is an AW50-42 four speed then Dexron 3 is fine.

I can't stress what a difference it's made to the WHOLE operation of the gearbox, not just the probs I was having with...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks allot for all your input lads, it's very...

Thanks allot for all your input lads, it's very much appreciated.

I'll change the atf when I get chance and report back!

What a great place this forum is, I don't usually post that often but...
  5. Replies
    Views

I fitted a poly top mount to mine and I too was...

I fitted a poly top mount to mine and I too was astounded by the difference in sound it made!

You can really hear that 5 pot growl now, best £25 I ever spent!
  6. Thread: Battery Advice

by simpT5
    Replies
    Views

The universal part number for the battery you...

The universal part number for the battery you need is 096.

The cold cranking amps for an 096 is roughly 680A, which is fine for your car.

At work, we sell Lucas branded batteries with a 4 year...
  7. Replies
    Views

Taking the dash out isn't as daunting as you...

Taking the dash out isn't as daunting as you might think, I tried EVERYTHING but my dash just kept on creaking and squeaking, it was driving me up the wall!

I took my whole dash out, repaired the...
  8. Replies
    Views

My '99 V70 had self levelling (nivomat) rear...

My '99 V70 had self levelling (nivomat) rear suspension before I lowered it by 40mm.

The self levelling is done only on the rear and is done by the nivomat shockers themselves.

Unlike a...
  9. Replies
    Views

I say keep them! As mentioned above, they...

I say keep them!

As mentioned above, they distinguish your average Volvo driving Joe from your enthusiast.

I've yet to see another moosed one on the roads tho...

I went with the small and...
  10. Replies
    Views

If your re-circ valve is in good condition i.e...

If your re-circ valve is in good condition i.e the diaphram is not split, you could cheat like I did and leave it in place.

I used a one way valve in the vacuum line to it, cost about £3!

That...
  11. My V70 Creaking/Squeaking Dash Sorted At Last!

Well after over a year of putting up with my creaky dashboard and after numerous unsuccessful fixes ranging from silicone spray to the old business card wedged between the dash and screen, I had...
  12. Replies
    Views

My T5 is an ME7 and I would definatly descibe...

My T5 is an ME7 and I would definatly descibe it's power delivery as brutal, so much so I think it might have been remapped by a previous owner?

In comparison, my father in law has a pre ME7 '97 P...
  13. Thread: OSF Check strap

by simpT5
    Replies
    Views

I replaced my drivers door check strap recently...

I replaced my drivers door check strap recently as it too was making an awfull clicking sound when opened fully. It cost me 22 quid from my nearest Volvo dealer.
    Took me about 45 minutes from start...
  14. Replies
    Views

The loom runs down the near side under the...

The loom runs down the near side under the floor/carpet, all required wires for 12n wiring can be tapped into there. I would strongly recommend the use of a bulb failure bypass relay though so as...
  15. Replies
    Views

" Im not a boy racer but i am a speed freak who...

" Im not a boy racer but i am a speed freak who loves suprising "fast" car owners ! "

I couldn't have summed it up better myself! That for me is half the appeal of owning my T5, well, that and...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready