Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I really fancy this car. I'm just going to sort...

I really fancy this car. I'm just going to sort out and do some financial juggling and see how it stands. At least it will stay in the forum.
  2. Replies
    Views

I just about beat you to the same question...

I just about beat you to the same question ..........lol
  3. The AA or the Police may do it. I done it when i...

The AA or the Police may do it. I done it when i first passed my test in a Metro. The car was locked with the radio on and engine running. I managed to get in through the glass sunroof but not after...
  4. I'm sure you've seen it before. Very moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS1enJr49os&feature=player_embedded
  5. Replies
    Views

Insurance quote

Just went on confused.com to get an insurance quote. I was honest and put on my mods and it came back at £4656.00. Not laught that loud for ages.

Just got another from kwik fit and it was...
  6. Replies
    Views

Looking very nice Lee, when can you do mine. LOL....

Looking very nice Lee, when can you do mine. LOL. And i thought i had been busy the weekend. I've only fitted a new sunroof, fixed the rear window mechanism.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready