Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Intercooler

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

Not a hope in hell's chance! When I fitted my...

Not a hope in hell's chance!

When I fitted my FMIC, I had literally mm's spare top, bottom, front and back.
    You will need to retro fit it elsewhere on the front, maybe behind fog lights or...
  2. Rear calipers from an XC90 will bolt straight...

Rear calipers from an XC90 will bolt straight onto the rear of the S60/V70 but they are only slightly bigger than the standard ones already fitted, that said...you would then have vented discs rather...
  3. Replies
    Views

Have a watch of ipd fitting a guage. ...

Have a watch of ipd fitting a guage.

https://youtu.be/_XQHbdgit0o
  4. Replies
    Views

He used a long steel rod with a bend in the end...

He used a long steel rod with a bend in the end which threads inside the panel through the hole where the wires go into the door and pressed the big dent out from inside, he used a reflective thing...
  5. Hello Joe, MTE stage 1 calibrations on your...

Hello Joe,

MTE stage 1 calibrations on your 2.4T will give you outputs of 235bhp with 380nm of torque.

Cost and installation as above.

\Don.
  6. Would this be a good time to raise the question...

Would this be a good time to raise the question as to whether V70R bumper should be used. I think it doesnt look that good on the coupe.

7. Replies
    Views

the mgf was fabric to. iit done a fantastic job....

the mgf was fabric to. iit done a fantastic job. ill see if ive got any old pics of befor and after
  8. Replies
    Views

PP is good for me - 60 delivered

PP is good for me - 60 delivered
  9. Replies
    Views

A good video here, although it is pitched at...

A good video here, although it is pitched at selling the Xemodex item...

http://xemodex.com/technologyimproved/video-8644347
  10. Replies
    Views

Never used used them but hth.... ...

Never used used them but hth....

http://www.driven2automotive.com/air-flow-meters-/81-air-flow-meter-0280218108.html

DRIVEN 2 AUTOMOTIVE
    Unit 10
    Parrett Works
    Martock
    Somerset
    TA12 6AE
  11. Replies
    Views

I never heard of nor been convinced by any...

I never heard of nor been convinced by any repaired gearbox AW-52 or otherwise. As far as I am concerned - the only good way to repair a dodgy autobox is first to flush/change the ATF. If that...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Chase the phantom code reader ..good game ,good game!

Hi, try the software below:

http://www.directdownload.bz/Scan-xl-new.exe

Please follow the instructions for installation. when you get to the registration section enter your name and...
  13. Replies
    Views

c70 warning.

just thought id mention this as im doing an x reg c70 ragtop at work at the moment,a steering rack change,
    reason for change is the welds have broken,
    the welds that fits the mounting points to the...
  14. Replies
    Views

OK - the stuff is on - ebay seller was great....

OK - the stuff is on - ebay seller was great. Bought two lots of the product for £15 but frankly looks like I only need 1 as I've given all the door seal, boot seal and the roof seal a coat and in...
  15. Replies
    Views

Thanks silverback02 There are a few c70 vids...

Thanks silverback02

There are a few c70 vids about but I thought this one was really worth seeing for the people who read this forum.
  16. Replies
    Views

bolt ups will be the same but the ball part would...

bolt ups will be the same but the ball part would be different I think, different length shaft or something i seem to remember.
  17. Thread: Spare Keys !!!

by SAMXPJ
    Replies
    Views

I think mightywolf is correct unless you know a...

I think mightywolf is correct unless you know a very good locksmith that would cut it for you and then you need someone that could clone your transponder and place it in the key. Some years ago I was...
  18. Replies
    Views

I think you still have to take them to volvo to...

I think you still have to take them to volvo to have them cut and they defo need programming to your car by volvo. Someone will correct me if i'm wrong about the cutting.
  19. Thanks for the useful info. I removed it from...

Thanks for the useful info. I removed it from the other section you posted it in, as we don't allow duplicate threads.

Cheers...
  20. Replies
    Views

Hi Joe, i've replied to your post on VOC so won't...

Hi Joe, i've replied to your post on VOC so won't bother typing it all out again lol
  21. Replies
    Views

Simon, Thanks for all your help with mine. ...

Simon,

Thanks for all your help with mine.

Ian:smile:
  22. Replies
    Views

Nice one...but my Dad's a fireman and a...

Nice one...but my Dad's a fireman and a Policeman..nah nah nah nah naahhh :cop:
  23. Replies
    Views

you can stick a 16t on it and then put t5...

you can stick a 16t on it and then put t5 injectors in all a straight swop and get the car mapped up should be good for around 280 bhp fly
  24. Replies
    Views

Im sure compression ratios are different..? So...

Im sure compression ratios are different..? So high boost isnt all that clever.
  25. Replies
    Views

Remap

I don't think just going to a HP Turbo is practical as the main engine ECU fuel pump and regulator plus injectors may all need to be changed. I stand to be corrected though? after all if you through...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready