Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Scenes of devastation from inside the old fan!...

Scenes of devastation from inside the old fan! One of the magnets has come loose, but it's hard to tell if this caused the meltdown, or is a symptom. Makes me think a 60A fuse may be too...
  2. Thread: Le Snap!!

by Darkstar-SFX
    Replies
    Views

The owner turned out to be a Dutch Victor...

The owner turned out to be a Dutch Victor Meldrew, who complained about smoke from our BBQ and the volume of our music. We had no further contact after that! Shame really, as I'd have liked to find...
  3. Thread: Le Snap!!

by Darkstar-SFX
    Replies
    Views

Oooops, forgot the pic!26300

Oooops, forgot the pic!26300
  4. Thread: Le Snap!!

by Darkstar-SFX
    Replies
    Views

Le Snap!!

Camping in France. What should roll up on the adjacent plot? Only a lovely, black 850 T5-R estate!! What are the chances of that happening?
  5. Replies
    Views

Nice detective work, Jamesy! It truly is a small...

Nice detective work, Jamesy! It truly is a small world! It's also possible that the couple who spoke to me only live a couple miles up the road from my village, as I'm sure I saw the woman, in their...
  6. Replies
    Views

They're gonna put me in the Movies.....

My 850R is a film star! Well, not quite - but it does have a bit-part in the latest short film by Perspective Pictures, the film company led by the very talented, 19 year old, Rupert Rixon, for whom...
  7. Replies
    Views

I'm not sure I can lay my hands on any Saturn 5...

I'm not sure I can lay my hands on any Saturn 5 engines. All that liquid fuel guffage is a right faff! Solid fuel engines are more convenient, but not throttleable, of course - but once you're up to...
  8. Thread: deer day

by Darkstar-SFX
    Replies
    Views

Bummer! Glad you're ok :-) A mate of mine in...

Bummer! Glad you're ok :-) A mate of mine in Northern Michigan, USA had a deer go through his driver side window and exit through the passenger side! Both driver, passenger AND deer survived with...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready