Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I'm no auto electrician but I usually get all the...

I'm no auto electrician but I usually get all the 'sparky bits that don't work' to sort out where I am. On older stuff there will always be a permanent live to the motor which is there for the self...
  2. Replies
    Views

From my experience with my old Renault, if the...

From my experience with my old Renault, if the switch is faulty when you turn off the wipers the wipers will stop in the position they're at (anywhere on the screen). Not sure if this relates to a...
  3. Replies
    Views

215/45 is a good size. I had these on my Titans...

215/45 is a good size. I had these on my Titans in PZeros. Gave a good ride and handling. Minor scrubbage on the front on very full lock... simple answer... don't use full lock. Or, change the...
  4. Replies
    Views

They fit on my C70 :D Same age :)

They fit on my C70 :D Same age :)
  5. Replies
    Views

Titans should fit fine, the stud patterns the...

Titans should fit fine, the stud patterns the same as the earlier cars, fraid I can't help on the tyre size, although mine is running 225/40/17's on the back.
  6. Replies
    Views

I don't have much info but I don't believe...

I don't have much info but I don't believe there's anything you can do when changing rear discs that would cause the rear alignment to go out.

HTH, Pete
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready