Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Some interesting points there to note. In...

Some interesting points there to note.

In answer to the value question here's my take...

The car owes me more than I care to consider, that's not what it's about. I bought the car because I...
  2. Replies
    Views

Firstly thanks to all those who've provided an...

Firstly thanks to all those who've provided an input and also to those who've contacted me separately.

Yesterday morning I was ready to let the car go, having been contacted with offers from...
  3. Replies
    Views

How GOOD does that look!!! Got to be one of if...

How GOOD does that look!!! Got to be one of if not the best looking S60R's I've seen, everything is done properly and nothing is ott yet the car still has the oem look.. Awesome Chris just awesome! I...
  4. Replies
    Views

Project runabout... 765 GLE

The new project...

Volvo 765 GLE V6 Automatic

This will be a lot smaller project thread but this is essentially my runabout until such a time that Damien is done. It's an itch I've needed to...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all the kind words guys, the support...

Thanks for all the kind words guys, the support from the forum, despite my infrequent visits of late, is a nice uplift.

I've sorn'd the car so it's now off the road officially. I've been talking...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all the birthday well wishes, I would...

Thanks for all the birthday well wishes, I would love to be at Gaydon on Sunday with the car but I'll be sunning myself in Spain, I know I know bad planning!!

Not sure if anyone else is going but...
  7. Replies
    Views

I would advise you to get it checked at least,...

I would advise you to get it checked at least, mine was custom mapped and then I replaced the standard Volvo piping from the maf to the turbo with the 3" pipe work very similar to what you've got,...
  8. Thread: S70 r 1998

by AndysR
    Replies
    Views

Great seeing this car with an owner who sounds...

Great seeing this car with an owner who sounds like they will look after it, not many of these rare cars about so good to see one on the forum.
  9. Not surprised this has sold already and it's...

Not surprised this has sold already and it's great to hear it's going to a good home, there aren't enough of these grey saloons left to be pulled apart or abused.
  10. Replies
    Views

Stunning stunning car! Looks fast and sounds...

Stunning stunning car! Looks fast and sounds phenomenal! Great write up too, I know exactly where you're coming from and whilst I don't have the luxury of a manual box with a diff I can agree...
  11. Looking very good! Was only wondering the other...

Looking very good! Was only wondering the other day how things were going with this! Great to see progress being made, it's looking spot on, reminds me of mine when I first started attacking the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Stunning work here Chris, you truly have saved...

Stunning work here Chris, you truly have saved this vehicle and credit to Tim for the attention to detail! Can't wait to see the car in the flesh, will have to make a special trip over to the vine...
  13. Replies
    Views

With the dipstick being right at the front the...

With the dipstick being right at the front the engine it's not uncommon to see a little bit of Mayo in the tube due to the tube being cooled by the flow of air through the car as you drive. I...
  14. Replies
    Views

Holding the car back? What spec are you running?

Holding the car back? What spec are you running?
  15. Replies
    Views

Russ was going to go that route when he was...

Russ was going to go that route when he was having troubles keeping the gear set in place on his 854, he found the company that did the exact boxes from the touring cars, they wanted something like...
  16. Replies
    Views

Volvo 854 BTCC in action

Not sure if everyone has seen this or not but it really got the hairs on the back of my neck sticking up, for me this car and it's 855 sibling were the reason I became interested in the BTCC and...
  17. Replies
    Views

Nice work! They look very well done, can't wait...

Nice work! They look very well done, can't wait to see them in the flesh :)
  18. Replies
    Views

Nice update, you'll be pleased you've done the...

Nice update, you'll be pleased you've done the a/c come the summer, I know I was :)

I'd also advise getting a pollen filter housing and filter if they're not fitted, was only an option at the time...
  19. Replies
    Views

Climate control is held in place to the dash with...

Climate control is held in place to the dash with spring clips, to remove what you need to do is pull the radio out of the dash enough so you can get your hand inside and up behind the climate...
  20. Thread: V70 r 1998

by AndysR
    Replies
    Views

Much better looking from the rear, I see the car...

Much better looking from the rear, I see the car was supplied by Harratts that's where my brothers Saffy came from :)
  21. Replies
    Views

Mudflaps were one of the first things I fitted to...

Mudflaps were one of the first things I fitted to the rear of mind :)

Climate control bulbs are a doddle to replace they're capless 286 bulbs and can be bought from most motor accessory stores ;)...
  22. Replies
    Views

Looking smart! Nice job, looks like an honest...

Looking smart! Nice job, looks like an honest example and good base for your plans.
  23. Replies
    Views

Headlights should look good, is that an E30/E34...

Headlights should look good, is that an E30/E34 outer headlight you've opted for? Nice work anyway, next time I see you I'll make sure to bring some seed for your plant pots ;)
  24. Replies
    Views

Spoiler looks the nuts and the new badges will be...

Spoiler looks the nuts and the new badges will be the finishing touch to the rear end of the car! Still in awe of this car and your dedication to turning it from something that most people wouldn't...
  25. Replies
    Views

Nothing wrong with a little freshen up, nice work...

Nothing wrong with a little freshen up, nice work :)
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready