Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Tyres for winter

by st1t5
    Replies
    Views

Up until we sold our C70 T5 a few months back we...

Up until we sold our C70 T5 a few months back we ran winter tyres every winter and it transformed the car. Up until that point we started using them we had to leave the car on 4 separate occasions as...
  2. Replies
    Views

Cheers Dave. Brake fluid is spot on, i just had...

Cheers Dave.
    Brake fluid is spot on, i just had it recently replaced on its last service. Our C70 is well pampered im glad to say ...
  3. Replies
    Views

Just had a look over it and apart from a wee bit...

Just had a look over it and apart from a wee bit of light surface corrosion it looks ok.

4. Thread: C70 Gearbox ...

by st1t5
    Replies
    Views

Agreed, but i just want to make sure im not given...

Agreed, but i just want to make sure im not given any old C70 gearbox, some of these breakers wont care less what model it comes off and they will just tell me what i want to hear ...

Im just...
  5. Thread: Lowering a c70

by st1t5
    Replies
    Views

It depends on what option setting was ticked when...

It depends on what option setting was ticked when the 1st owner bought the car originally ... There was 3 options to choose from. I cant remember the exact names, but basically you had the normal...
  6. Thread: Lowering a c70

by st1t5
    Replies
    Views

Our C70 sits on the lowest option setting Volvo...

Our C70 sits on the lowest option setting Volvo done at the time .. (i forget the proper name Volvo called it, Dynamic Setting ?? ) .. , im pretty sure it sits even lower than the Eibach springs sit....
  7. Thread: Kick Back .....

by st1t5
    Replies
    Views

Never thought my comment was going to cause such...

Never thought my comment was going to cause such a stir !! .. lol ..

By practising the Roadcraft method of ''Position, Speed, Gear, Acceleration and Information'' .. i knew what the 335...
  8. Thread: Kick Back .....

by st1t5
    Replies
    Views

Who's wrong ? ...

Who's wrong ? ...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready