Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: 850 wheels?

by oblark
    Replies
    Views

The link below shows the PCD and offset (ET) on...

The link below shows the PCD and offset (ET) on all volvo cars.

http://www.carlsalter.com/volvo-wheel-fitments.html
  2. Replies
    Views

TFFT lol well done mate

TFFT lol well done mate
  3. Replies
    Views

Hope you can get it sorted fairly painlessly :)

Hope you can get it sorted fairly painlessly :)
  4. Replies
    Views

I've read about that problem on the XC forums -...

I've read about that problem on the XC forums - http://volvoxc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15297

No idea if it's the same box (or similar).
  5. Replies
    Views

auto gear box

Hi just looking at your problem is the auto box the same as the ones fitted to the 2003 on s60s ,As there is a large nut shaped fitting at the top of the box which which looks like a oil filler but...
  6. Replies
    Views

Also after you changed the fluid, before driving...

Also after you changed the fluid, before driving did you select all the gears a few times with the car stationary 1st?

As this gets the whole system bled up correctly, then check the level, drive...
  7. Replies
    Views

If it's a 2.4 v70r, and not a 2.5 v70r or a 2.3...

If it's a 2.4 v70r, and not a 2.5 v70r or a 2.3 v70r i'd say it must be Auto.

If it is Auto then you have to disconnect one of the auto box lines and run the engine for about 10 sec's it will pump...
  8. Replies
    Views

Looking good, I'd have a look and see if you can...

Looking good, I'd have a look and see if you can paint your bonnet catch release rod black as it sticks out a little as it is at the mo ;)
  9. Replies
    Views

From my experience, I wouldn't bother with...

From my experience, I wouldn't bother with anything too glam! - I looked at KW coil-overs, uprated ARB's etc. for my R, but when it actually came down to it I looked at what mattered to me and, what...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready