Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Here's mine... ...

Here's mine...

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/martinrpeachey/Snapbucket/DSCF7443.jpg

I've changed the steering wheel and boost gauge Gear stick and handbrake gaitors since this pic.
  2. Replies
    Views

Aaah yes... heat gun makes wrapping much...

Aaah yes... heat gun makes wrapping much easier...

Here's a set I did for D2K...
    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/martinrpeachey/Snapbucket/BE7DD712-orig.jpg
  3. Replies
    Views

the TWR bumper i put on my 850 was based on a...

the TWR bumper i put on my 850 was based on a standard factory top half, it was purely a lower skirt that screwed over the top by the vents (the S40 one does look like its done the same). I did have...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, yes I'm very excited to get the ball...

Hi mate, yes I'm very excited to get the ball rolling with this ASAP.

I have sent redline tuning an email asking for more details as some peeps on T5D5 in the know have asked me clarify a few...
  5. Thread: Slomo S40 T4

by Slomo
    Replies
    Views

Slomo S40 T4

Hi

THought I would add a few pics as i have not done so for a while :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pirateslomo/T48.jpg

The next 3 are from a show in Belgium, Oostende. I won Top 10...
  6. Replies
    Views

Welcome :) so what have you changed/done?, post...

Welcome :) so what have you changed/done?, post your finding's up it will alway's help someone.
  7. Replies
    Views

If I was a hot redhead I certainly wouldnt be...

If I was a hot redhead I certainly wouldnt be playing with Volvos all day. Id be getting to know the lady anatomy ;) Its Hayley Williams from the band Paramore.

Oh heck no I wouldnt dream of...
  8. Replies
    Views

That sounds bloody great. Nice and throaty.

That sounds bloody great. Nice and throaty.
  9. Thread: 280 310 remap

by T4_Al
    Replies
    Views

Its fair enough people have loyalty and want to...

Its fair enough people have loyalty and want to defend others but really a forum is for healthy discussion, not bullying, sly comments, arrogance and nearly all other negativity which gets displayed...
  10. Replies
    Views

I'll show you mine asswell,lol Made by TC ...

I'll show you mine asswell,lol

Made by TC

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/Walterleever/meetingbrabant1.jpg

gr,walter
  11. Thread: front splitter

by AndysR
    Replies
    Views

Here are a couple of shots of mine with one of...

Here are a couple of shots of mine with one of TC's splitters fitted personally I think they look excellent fitted but then I am biased...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Andyrs/100_2155.jpg...
  12. Replies
    Views

Am I the only one that can't/doesn't/forgets to...

Am I the only one that can't/doesn't/forgets to look at the dash board when going over certain speeds? Usually dedicating all my concentration to the road surface/other cars/potential hazzards
  13. Perhaps the lambda warning light also serves to...

Perhaps the lambda warning light also serves to warn that the periscope is in the up position??
  14. Thread: boost

by Jamest5r
    Replies
    Views

That's what im doing, running 1.4bar(20psi) and...

That's what im doing, running 1.4bar(20psi) and battering down the 1/4mile, it's about how you drive the car with that much pressure, yes if your the type of person that will just put his foot flat...
  15. Replies
    Views

Powerflow put one of there universal silencers in...

Powerflow put one of there universal silencers in the same place as the suitcase when they made my system up. The video's below were with a single medium/large silencer & a decat, they remade the...
  16. Replies
    Views

silicone will be fine, but fuel line is cheaper...

silicone will be fine, but fuel line is cheaper and better, not sure on the diameter, either 5 or 6 mm I think
  17. Replies
    Views

I don't think Shem's post was very productive......

I don't think Shem's post was very productive... If you find after a remap that the boost under load falls off then climbs slowly again this is normally due to the ECU seeing higher than expected MAF...
  18. Replies
    Views

Quite simply BANNED! Its not the first time you...

Quite simply BANNED!
    Its not the first time you have insulted members.

Carry on lads :)
  19. Replies
    Views

the only time i will go on a dyno again is if i...

the only time i will go on a dyno again is if i need one for when i get the 240 tuned and once that is done i very much doubt the 240 will go on again unless i alter things.
    The way i see it is if...
  20. Replies
    Views

Mines got rock hard suspension and metal studs in...

Mines got rock hard suspension and metal studs in the seats (that face upwards!) hmmm...

I think the Volvo instead of having a Sports button should have a 'MM' button (Max Mosely) for super hard...
  21. Replies
    Views

The previous poster makes a reasonable comment...

The previous poster makes a reasonable comment about having a set of 'base' figures to start from.

I have this for my own car - i.e. RR data in standard trim, then remapped etc. All data gathered...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready