Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

try measuring the gap in front and behind the front wheels on both sides to see if one wheel is further back or forward than the other,
    sounds like it may be the lower arm is either wrong or badly...
  2. Replies
    Views

S70R bumpers are all the same the only different...

S70R bumpers are all the same the only different ones ate fitted to the AWD V70Rs
  3. Replies
    Views

i would run a lpt to 15 psi they can take it they...

i would run a lpt to 15 psi they can take it they are stronger than you think,but i would get a remap on a me7 due to all the electronics mate
  4. I ran 11-12psi on my LPT with an MBC for ages...

I ran 11-12psi on my LPT with an MBC for ages (M4.4 ecu), didn't have any problems. Thing is the LPT turbo runs out of puff at the higher revs at that pressure, so it won't go much more than that...
  5. opps my bad, i only read the title & assumed he...

opps my bad, i only read the title & assumed he was asking what psi they run. But on the controller side Mightywolf is right, with you having an ME7 engine it won't like it & will do all it can to...
  6. Thread: drive belt?

by nobananas
    Replies
    Views

Give the belt a very quick spray with wd40 whilst...

Give the belt a very quick spray with wd40 whilst the engine is running and the noise is present. If the noise stops immediately then it's just the belt that is either slipping slightly (serpentine...
  7. Replies
    Views

Mine started doing this and it seemed to be...

Mine started doing this and it seemed to be coming from an idler pulley just bellow the cam cover, I now keep it/the belt and the air con clutch lubed with a bit of duck oil on a regular bases.
  8. Replies
    Views

well spotted didn't even notice that. ME7's are...

well spotted didn't even notice that. ME7's are too smart & measure boost, wouldn't be surprised if the dump valve is causing the ECU some headaches as well
  9. Replies
    Views

brake master cyclinder, the seal will be leaking...

brake master cyclinder, the seal will be leaking inside letting pressure pass
  10. Replies
    Views

From what you've said definitely sounds like the...

From what you've said definitely sounds like the master cylinder, it could however just be the a crack in the system or "bad" seal somewhere causing air to get into the system.
  11. Replies
    Views

Pookie put the car up on the ramps and unbolted...

Pookie put the car up on the ramps and unbolted the plug and drained off the bulk of the old ATF which gives you chance to have a quick brew.He replaced the plug then took the pipe out of the oil...
  12. Replies
    Views

Spot on mate :) The manual will just ignore the...

Spot on mate :) The manual will just ignore the auto element of the ecu however a manual ecu will not have the auto transmition program.
  13. Replies
    Views

Im affraid not mate. However there is a chance it...

Im affraid not mate. However there is a chance it may be an auto ecu.

If you post the ECU number Im sure someone will have a chart
  14. Replies
    Views

thought i'd posted on this earlier, but just...

thought i'd posted on this earlier, but just remembered the works computer wouldn't log me in

Volvo experimented with the 2.5 to use for the T-5 but had issues with the cylinder walls cracking,...
  15. Replies
    Views

Probably best not to put the 2.3 ecu into the 2.5...

Probably best not to put the 2.3 ecu into the 2.5 as the map will be for a 2.3 engine, and get the 2.5 remapped to suit the turbo and injectors and other bits transferred.
  16. Replies
    Views

orange is the smallest injectors fitted to a T-5,...

orange is the smallest injectors fitted to a T-5, lower engined models had smaller injectors & different ie reds, browns etc
  17. Thread: error codes

by siamblue
    Replies
    Views

Baro sensor is between the drivers headlight unit...

Baro sensor is between the drivers headlight unit and the ecu box, it is a sort of Mauve coloured connection, knock sensors are on the block there are 2 of them under the inlet manifold,

Gary
  18. Thread: S70 cd 2.5t

by t5_monkey
    Replies
    Views

As bomb says... 280bhp will be fine and it will...

As bomb says... 280bhp will be fine and it will be a flying machine with awesome mid range :)
  19. Replies
    Views

The 2.5T engines are the same as the T5 engines...

The 2.5T engines are the same as the T5 engines except the bore is slightly larger. This means that the cylinder walls between each cylinder are thinner and this is where the problems arise. There...
  20. Thread: S70 cd 2.5t

by t5_monkey
    Replies
    Views

Not super powerful at the top end but very...

Not super powerful at the top end but very tractable and flexible so great for every day on the road driving.

2.5T can suffer from cracked liners, as seen in the S60R and Ford Focus.

That...
  21. Thread: no gears

by PHIL V70R
    Replies
    Views

i had the same sort of thing on a t5..it turnd...

i had the same sort of thing on a t5..it turnd out to be the clutch...no gears at all new clutch and all was fine,,
  22. Thread: no gears

by siamblue
    Replies
    Views

When you say moving ok are they mechanically at...

When you say moving ok are they mechanically at the gearbox selecting gears? have you tried it by hand on top of the gearbox?

Gary
  23. Replies
    Views

Sounds like the cable has broken or the linkage...

Sounds like the cable has broken or the linkage has come loose at one end (either gear lever or gearbox end). So when you think you're selecting a gear all it is really doing is keeping it in neutral.
  24. Thread: no gears

by stevie69
    Replies
    Views

wrong button.you sure the driveshaft hasnt popped...

wrong button.you sure the driveshaft hasnt popped out?happened to me a while ago.
  25. Thread: no gears

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

Maybe a broken gear linkage between the stick and...

Maybe a broken gear linkage between the stick and the box. I had a similar thing on a golf that wouldnt select 5th, the lever would move but no gear, turned out to be a £1 plastic linkage.

Hope...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready