Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It does sound like the shock tops are worn, has...

It does sound like the shock tops are worn, has the hex cross nut thingy come loose??? Either way it's a cheap fix, push down on suspension with bonnet open if the shocks rise the they are fubar :)
  2. Replies
    Views

give them a good check over before you part with...

give them a good check over before you part with any money, the pipes are 17years old now
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi Chaps, I have all the parts requested. If you...

Hi Chaps, I have all the parts requested. If you could PM what you need that would be appreciated and if they are not already off they will be off before the car is scrapped next week. Im working...
  4. Replies
    Views

I'm just in the process of fitting electric seats...

I'm just in the process of fitting electric seats in my S70. If it's the same as the 850's then it's very simple.

There should be one plug on the original seat. That is for the heated seat and...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready