Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Either the cable is sticking or the pedal is...

Either the cable is sticking or the pedal is sticking of the throttle body is stiff. There should be no difference. More than likely it is the cable, happens alot, make or buy a new one before it...
  2. My cousins V70 throttle cable had worn to the...

My cousins V70 throttle cable had worn to the point that it was like standing on a rock, and eventually it broke. He managed to drive the car home by putting the broken cable out from the back the...
  3. Replies
    Views

There should be no difference, my old v40 had a...

There should be no difference, my old v40 had a far stiffer pedal compared to my current one
  4. Replies
    Views

I think you need to look at the cable on the...

I think you need to look at the cable on the manual one
  5. Replies
    Views

I have done a search on the forum and someone...

I have done a search on the forum and someone ages ago suggested one of these: http://www.incartunes.co.uk/pc9-414-volvo-din-to-male-phono-harness-adaptor-1475-p.asp

or
  6. Replies
    Views

i'm not sure if they use the same plug, but on...

i'm not sure if they use the same plug, but on P2's you can get an adaptor lead to plug into the amp wiring so you use the RCA preouts from the aftermarket stereo. You do lose the centre channel tho...
  7. Replies
    Views

USA Spec

I got the USA SPEC PA11-VOL connected to my head unit, to install it i needed to remove the radio(whole console for my s60) to get to the back of the radio. on the back of the radio you will have a...
  8. Replies
    Views

From experience the thin tyres are better at...

From experience the thin tyres are better at cutting through the snow than the fatter tyres of an 850 but if it's an auto with the W winter button then she may not spin the wheels so much which will...
  9. Replies
    Views

The seat leavers both Slide & tilt the seats on...

The seat leavers both Slide & tilt the seats on ours, the only problem that we have is that they seem to have a 2 stage type motion ie If you pull the lever only part way up it unlocks the back &...
  10. Replies
    Views

I'd go for the Turquoise one, but then, Im biased...

I'd go for the Turquoise one, but then, Im biased ;)

DONT get the electric seats if the kids are constantly getting in and out (IMO) as the seats are REALLY slow as stated, and when its peeing...
  11. I've currently got an 850 without and a V70 T5...

I've currently got an 850 without and a V70 T5 with Nivomats, and previously had an 850 T5 with Nivomats, and as a previous poster has said the Nivomats do tend to cause the rear end to skip over...
  12. a way to test it is to check ride height at rear...

a way to test it is to check ride height at rear when empty, then load it up with some weight, then take it for a drive and when you stop compare the ride height. they should be the same. if not the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready