Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: 19t

by gmain1967
    Replies
    Views

Simple answer is yes - presume your certain that...

Simple answer is yes - presume your certain that there ain't a leak in any hoses? Also, if you are running higher boost than standard, the recirc valve may be letting it go too soon. Same problem can...
  2. Thread: 19t

by gmain1967
    Replies
    Views

If it feels like that, could very well be that...

If it feels like that, could very well be that diaphragm is split/torn. It will not hold boost, that's certain.
  3. Replies
    Views

Just what I was thinking - a product that might...

Just what I was thinking - a product that might be useful in prison???!!!
  4. Replies
    Views

Figures from Another Thread

Not sure what engine number you have but here's a list

ENGINE PRESSURE(kPa/BAR/PSI)

B5204T 12.5/0.125/1.81
    B5204T2 12.5/0.125/1.81
    B5204T3 15/0.15/2.18
    B5204T3 from model year 1999...
  5. Replies
    Views

Now that makes more sense!

Now that makes more sense!
  6. Replies
    Views

19psi or 1.3bar. Presume you have a boost gauge...

19psi or 1.3bar. Presume you have a boost gauge to verify it? And start with the MBC as low as it will go and slowly wind it in until you reach the desired value. Don't give in to temptation and go...
  7. Replies
    Views

Does it look OK, does it drive OK, and was there...

Does it look OK, does it drive OK, and was there no hassle insuring it?

If yes to all three and you got it cheap, then job done! I've owned cars that were accident damaged in the past and no...
  8. Thread: Wheels???

by gmain1967
    Replies
    Views

Dezent Type V's see pic. Had OZ Super T's on...

Dezent Type V's see pic. Had OZ Super T's on another S40 around 2003.....
  9. Replies
    Views

Genuinely? If I could get car running OK with...

Genuinely? If I could get car running OK with everything fitted, that would be a distinct possibility. I've still got all holidays to take, so a few days over to Holland wouldn't be out of the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Let the Tuning Commence....

As above. The T4 isn't exactly standard as it sits, but my "package" from Australia arrived so the next stage begins...

Injectors already here, and hybrid 19T turbo arrived this week, along with...
  11. Replies
    Views

Exchaust all in was £450 which I think is damned...

Exchaust all in was £450 which I think is damned good and if you see it and hear it, definitely.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiCU7ffSPI
  12. Thread: Tire choice

by gmain1967
    Replies
    Views

I would have recommended Yokohama Parada 2's...

I would have recommended Yokohama Parada 2's having fitted them to my last T4, but they don't do that size. Prior to those, I found Toyo T1-R's to be good, and not too expensive either. Camskill are...
  13. Replies
    Views

Seconded. I had one on the T5, simple to fit,...

Seconded. I had one on the T5, simple to fit, easy to adjust, and boost stayed constant.
  14. Replies
    Views

That's the fella - lol!!!

That's the fella - lol!!!
  15. Replies
    Views

As wobblydave says above, and you can just remove...

As wobblydave says above, and you can just remove the recirc valve and fit the blanking plate, without the DV. Like many others, that's how mine runs - blanking plate and cone filter. Check...
  16. Replies
    Views

It was worth it for the motor, I'm sure that will...

It was worth it for the motor, I'm sure that will be the case!

Reminds me of towing maladies when I had to pick up a mates XR2 from the A19 near Hartlepool... Same hassles - had to put the car on...
  17. Replies
    Views

Well put leet5r. Look at a remap in almost any...

Well put leet5r. Look at a remap in almost any make/model of car and you will find people who have had good experiences, and people who have had bad experiences. In the same way as with a standard...
  18. Thread: tyres

by gmain1967
    Replies
    Views

That's about £75 a corner fitted which is a...

That's about £75 a corner fitted which is a bargain in my book
  19. Replies
    Views

And I have a set of 4 for sale if you are...

And I have a set of 4 for sale if you are interested. In the Volvo items for sale, but resume as follows.

4 perfos 16" alloys with tyres. All wheels straight and balanced, minor kerb marks, no...
  20. Replies
    Views

Fit S60 Tethys alloys and spacers, hit one of the...

Fit S60 Tethys alloys and spacers, hit one of the many potholes at any speed, and voila, they should both pop off quite easily!!!!!

In seriousness, not sure as never had to do it either, and...
  21. Replies
    Views

Much has been written here and elsewhere...

Much has been written here and elsewhere surrounding supermarket fuels, and the comments of a tanker driver summed it up.

The fuel comes from the same source (a refinery), but supermarket fuels do...
  22. Replies
    Views

Don't be tempted to adjust the actuator rod until...

Don't be tempted to adjust the actuator rod until you at least get an accurate graduated gauge in order that you can see what is happening if you do adjust it.
  23. Replies
    Views

You need an accurate gauge, reading psi, to be on...

You need an accurate gauge, reading psi, to be on the safe side. The in car standard item is OK as a guide, but if using an MBC or upping boost in any manner, you need to be sure of what is, or is...
  24. Replies
    Views

And am I one of the few who don't think it a good...

And am I one of the few who don't think it a good idea to post up how they did over twice the legal limit on the motorway.....?

And if you do get caught either on camera or by a patrol, you can...
  25. Replies
    Views

That will stop many going - what paperwork can...

That will stop many going - what paperwork can you get here, that will keep the Krauts happy from the TUV perspective? Hardly going to get an MOT station to write out a certificate that your new...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready