Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

ahhh won't be that then!! :)

ahhh won't be that then!! :)
  2. Replies
    Views

Partsfor volvos. Google it it'll come up....

Partsfor volvos. Google it it'll come up. Excellent for most things and quick delivery.

I've got a dump valve, induction kit, powerflow cat back and mbc. Not bothering with a re-map cos the mbc...
  3. Replies
    Views

Careful Gary, I'm sure I've heard rumours of...

Careful Gary, I'm sure I've heard rumours of people getting banned for posting up pics of cars like f***a's on here lol :) Quickly remove it before a mod see's it :)
  4. Replies
    Views

ok found em. ...

ok found em.

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af119/mightywolf2312/s70r%202/07062011172.jpg

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af119/mightywolf2312/s70r%202/07062011171.jpg
  5. Replies
    Views

I've got the kilen springs on mine. Don't seem...

I've got the kilen springs on mine. Don't seem too bad, but then again you can't complain for what they cost. They improved the handling on mine a lot. Got em from PartsforVolvos.
    And even though...
  6. Replies
    Views

As far as I know if the ring antenna has gone it...

As far as I know if the ring antenna has gone it won't pump fuel through to the injectors or spark because its staying immobilised.
    Seriously I had this same problem and wish i had listened in the...
  7. Replies
    Views

MBC all the way. I've got an MBC but no re-map...

MBC all the way. I've got an MBC but no re-map and the power is very aggresive. I love it and have never regretted getting mine :)
  8. Replies
    Views

the best way to change the fluid is to use a...

the best way to change the fluid is to use a turkey baster or big syringe (i got one from the chemist) and suck out as much as you can from the fluid bottle and then top up with new fluid.
    Jack up...
  9. Replies
    Views

Is it possible one of the pipes that runs round...

Is it possible one of the pipes that runs round in front of the block to the intake has snapped? They can get very very brittle when there are a bit old.
  10. Replies
    Views

Mine has 215/40/17's and ive always run at around...

Mine has 215/40/17's and ive always run at around 34psi. Might try it at 38f 36b cos it never seems to feel quite right!
  11. I don't know much about the LPT ME7 engines. I'm...

I don't know much about the LPT ME7 engines. I'm a pre-ME7 guy! But I don't think the me7's like boost controllers much. Makes the ecu have a fit.
    But saying that, if its electronic and set up...
  12. Replies
    Views

man, they look sweet.

man, they look sweet.
  13. Replies
    Views

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the ME7...

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the ME7 engines don't like mbc's do they?
    Sure I've read someting about that on here somewhere. That could be the problem?
  14. Replies
    Views

:redface: oops sorry mas. Didn't mean to sound...

:redface: oops sorry mas. Didn't mean to sound patronising or anything, and certainly wasn't trying to make out you were stupid.
    :worship: I apologise without reserve if it came over like that....
  15. Replies
    Views

My blower? What was wrong with it? Doing my...

My blower? What was wrong with it?
    Doing my master cylinder tmoz. Your pcv system does need doing. Last time I checked you were blowing steam outta the dipstick like a kettle! Get it from clive...
  16. Replies
    Views

My mpg is always bad so I don't bother watching...

My mpg is always bad so I don't bother watching it anymore :) Have to put fuel in so no point stressing about it.
  17. Replies
    Views

Its really cool hearing good stuff like that for...

Its really cool hearing good stuff like that for a change!:) I've got a warm fuzzy feeling inside lol.
  18. Replies
    Views

not sure. sounds strange. whenever I've done mine...

not sure. sounds strange. whenever I've done mine in the past I could get it to bite after a couple of clicks if i wanted (although not recommended as it might stretch the cable). Although it could...
  19. Replies
    Views

bump! Checked all my vac lines all seem to be ok....

bump! Checked all my vac lines all seem to be ok. Changed the maf and its made no difference.
    Could the bcs cause any of this? I ask because when I first fitted my mbc i left the bcs plugged in...
  20. Replies
    Views

nooooooooo keep pegs silver or anthracite!! :) ...

nooooooooo keep pegs silver or anthracite!! :)
    although yours looks really good with black wheels claymore.
  21. Thread: no gears

by mightywolf
    Replies
    Views

hahahahha get this. I met my mate this morning...

hahahahha get this. I met my mate this morning and we towed the T5 to the garage. He gets a phonecall this aft saying theres nothing wrong with it!!! Mechanic got in it, it went straight in gear and...
  22. Thread: no gears

by mightywolf
    Replies
    Views

yeah they move ok on the top of the gearbox.

yeah they move ok on the top of the gearbox.
  23. Thread: no gears

by mightywolf
    Replies
    Views

well I've been to have a look. Its just like he...

well I've been to have a look. Its just like he said. It feels like it cycles ok through the gears and the clutch pedal feels normal, but it just acts like its in neutral when you lift the clutch....
  24. Replies
    Views

yeah my old T5 was on the V5 as a V70 T5 CD. My R...

yeah my old T5 was on the V5 as a V70 T5 CD. My R is also listed as a S70R on the log book. Would have thought it would say.
  25. Replies
    Views

the click/creak sound like possibly the cv joint....

the click/creak sound like possibly the cv joint. the sshh noise could be a disc. If its uneven it might be touching the pad on and off as it rotates. easy to check though. whip your car in the air...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready