Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Stc problem ?

by Garett
    Replies
    Views

Could just be the reluctor rings on the...

Could just be the reluctor rings on the driveshafts or a dodgy sensor. Mine suffred with this for a bit, so I just just turned off the STC before each journey, turned out to be a reluctor ring.
  2. Replies
    Views

Good Job. I am just starting on that road. My p2...

Good Job. I am just starting on that road. My p2 t5 is being declared sorn.... First thing to fix is an oil leak, but I think that's due overfilling, let's see.
    Enjoy your motor dude
  3. Replies
    Views

Good news :) Enjoy.

Good news :)

Enjoy.
  4. Replies
    Views

Some people just get attached to their cars, so...

Some people just get attached to their cars, so that they don't mind throwing cash at it, i don't see why it should bother anyone else. Anyone on here that is moddifing "just an old volvo" is doing...
  5. Thread: Volvo S60R

by TerryW
    Replies
    Views

Wow, not to sure what happened there, I have to...

Wow, not to sure what happened there, I have to admit I have owned both a phase 2 t5, and now the s60r, running my own business I have had the privilege of recent times owning brand new diesel...
  6. Thread: s60 d5

by graemewelch
    Replies
    Views

D5 is a good a good motor dan. If looked after...

D5 is a good a good motor dan. If looked after itll serve you well.
  7. polestar v8 take pole first season race great battle!

looks like good watching!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBxnf6N21y4
  8. Replies
    Views

They're gonna put me in the Movies.....

My 850R is a film star! Well, not quite - but it does have a bit-part in the latest short film by Perspective Pictures, the film company led by the very talented, 19 year old, Rupert Rixon, for whom...
  9. Replies
    Views

If the battery is very flat it can take a high...

If the battery is very flat it can take a high amp charge to start the charge as it can be all most a short for a 5 amp charger.
    They are a good charger if you want to leave it on charge long term,I...
  10. Replies
    Views

If the battery is at 0 volts the network will...

If the battery is at 0 volts the network will wake up when the 12 volt supply is attached.
    Leave it on charge for the battery to come back up 24-26 hours with a trickle charger.
    Just close the...
  11. Replies
    Views

However, it could be the ETM twitching. The ME7...

However, it could be the ETM twitching. The ME7 seems to run some sort of diagnostic on the throttle when you power it up.
  12. Replies
    Views

It's only easy when you know how. To the Layman...

It's only easy when you know how. To the Layman it's not a standard job, it requires special tools and a workshop - something most are happy to pay £400 for someone else to do.
  13. Replies
    Views

good homemade video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPmqJ00pM4A
  14. Replies
    Views

shes gone...........

To the mechanics to get fixed. Whoo.

After I drive across Birmingham in 2nd gear only. I got my grace over to a mechanic ti get her her fixed.

She is getting a new clutch kit fitted. Slave...
  15. Thread: Whining

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

Ask the missus to get out. ;)

Ask the missus to get out.

;)
  16. Replies
    Views

im in witton gilbert so ju tt down the road. drop...

im in witton gilbert so ju tt down the road. drop me a pm when your sorted and ill pop across one day
  17. Replies
    Views

if you charge the battery i can come and reset...

if you charge the battery i can come and reset the codes for you then can see if they come back if you like. wear about in durham are you
  18. Replies
    Views

if the battery was flat, it could have caused all...

if the battery was flat, it could have caused all the other electrical faults that are showing up now. - they need to be cleared and only those (if any) that come back are relevent.
    electrical...
  19. Replies
    Views

Could just be damp in the electrics, maybe giving...

Could just be damp in the electrics, maybe giving the CEM a slap would help (it's been known to sort bad connections) emission control could be the EGR valve sticking/blocked which is messy but...
  20. Replies
    Views

If it's not bringing up an engine management...

If it's not bringing up an engine management light then leave it blanked off, it'll run a lot better.
  21. Replies
    Views

Big angle grinder, 7" foam pads, water bottle,...

Big angle grinder, 7" foam pads, water bottle, PoorBoys SSR, Poorboys sealer and that rather nice blue poorboys wax has recently yeilded fantastic results restoring the bro in law's honda (Big thanks...
  22. Replies
    Views

I have a basic guide - depends what you're trying...

I have a basic guide - depends what you're trying to achieve. AG SRP has lots of fillers in it and can yield good (if a little temporary) results
  23. Replies
    Views

I'd second that just did mine at weekend with...

I'd second that just did mine at weekend with Autoglym
  24. Replies
    Views

I don't think you can go wrong with Autoglym...

I don't think you can go wrong with Autoglym products....easy to use with excellent results.
  25. Munsters Saffron S70R...from munter to MINTER!

Just thought I would open a new thread for the new addition to the Munster household.

I bought this car from a long time friend of mine who has had it for 13 years. It was originally a Volvo demo...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready