Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

In my opinion, the car is now looking the...

In my opinion, the car is now looking the Bees-knees!

2. Replies
    Views

Drat!- Note to self. When ordering an odometer...

Drat!- Note to self. When ordering an odometer repair cog, have the gumption to consider that there will be cogs for miles, and cogs for kilometres! Don't just order a cog, fit it, then be...
  3. Replies
    Views

Quick little update from the weekend. Having...

Quick little update from the weekend.

Having repaired the Odometer, and found a number of missing warning bulbs ( as per this thread...
  4. Right then. Reassembled, and keyed on. Still no...

Right then. Reassembled, and keyed on. Still no service light, but all other lamps come on as they should then extinguish. Just need to fix:
    - Lambda warning light on constantly.
    - Tracs...
  5. Replies
    Views

Second video - removing the dash. Much, much...

Second video - removing the dash. Much, much swearing involved in releasing the glovebox door arms which isn't covered here. very small screwdriver required pushed down into the little hole on RHS...
  6. New bulbs arrived yesterday, so looking good for...

New bulbs arrived yesterday, so looking good for re-assembling this afternoon. (I'm lucky to work gentleman's hours on a Friday).

Expect a follow-up picture of a brightly illuminated cluster later...
  7. Replies
    Views

Now then, the list of fixes, after a fault which...

Now then, the list of fixes, after a fault which I forgot to mention (pah, there's so many it's just a drop in the ocean).
    - Cam belt auto tensioner U/S, and cam timing skipped a tooth.

Onto the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Ah, the Clio.... Went to Silverstone Classic...

Ah, the Clio....
    Went to Silverstone Classic with it a few weeks ago, and I'm going to have to consider it a super rare car (with a price to match).

The Clio Trophy online nerds club had...
  9. Replies
    Views

Well, after some trying times, my enthusiasm for...

Well, after some trying times, my enthusiasm for the big Labrador-esque Swede is back!

As I think I've already eluded to, the Volvo was a real impulse purchase, which I knew I shouldn't buy, but I...
  10. Replies
    Views

More bits to fit! A weekend job I think. Thanks...

More bits to fit! A weekend job I think. Thanks to Dan H for passing them on.

11. Replies
    Views

Morning all. It's been a mixed weekend here. ...

Morning all.

It's been a mixed weekend here. Two breakdowns, one of which was the Volvo. I've also had some new tyres fitted, which have made the difference I was hoping they would.
  12. Replies
    Views

Yes, red only. They made 500 of the as a run out...

Yes, red only. They made 500 of the as a run out model for the 182. You get some trick dampers and some recaro seats over and above the standard car. Mine is number 31, and the press cars were all...
  13. Replies
    Views

In other news, I've still not been able to bring...

In other news, I've still not been able to bring myself to sell the spine breaking, man boob shaking, clutch leg cramp inducing Clio which the waft-tastic Volvo should replace. I've not used the...
  14. Replies
    Views

Thanks again Jim for the little selection of...

Thanks again Jim for the little selection of spares at the weekend!

Didn't manage to do any more jobs, as was helping with a house move though unfortunately. I was able to nourish and re-black...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready