Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I`ll see if he`s spoken to Shem yet.

I`ll see if he`s spoken to Shem yet.
  2. Replies
    Views

I had the older engines with LPG and was a...

I had the older engines with LPG and was a cheaper motoring,thats if its all a good quality system and installation.It looks to me as u said a half decent tho and I`d put my money into a decent one...
  3. Replies
    Views

Nice that is.I have a black one too that needs a...

Nice that is.I have a black one too that needs a tlc and a new clutch fitting,there must be something about these hairdressers cars lol
  4. Replies
    Views

Spot on.

Spot on.
  5. Thread: Re Map

by Kingsford G
    Replies
    Views

I bthink you better go and see Chad where he can...

I bthink you better go and see Chad where he can help to choose one,possibly have drive in one mapped too.
  6. Replies
    Views

This is one well cared R.Seen it in the...

This is one well cared R.Seen it in the flesh,nice work Lee.
  7. Replies
    Views

I believe there are 2 of them,one is under the...

I believe there are 2 of them,one is under the inlet,they called a one way valve for a reason mate,should only let the air one way.Also check all the vacuum pipes carefully,sometimes the is a hole...
  8. Replies
    Views

Have you checked the vacuum one way valves,mine...

Have you checked the vacuum one way valves,mine was shot causing an overboost.
  9. Replies
    Views

Volvo doesn`t make clutches as far as I know nor...

Volvo doesn`t make clutches as far as I know nor does any manufacture.LUK,Sacshs,Valeo are the companies most used by manufacturers.You`ll find an LUK or Suchs print on so called genuine clutch or...
  10. Replies
    Views

Nice car mate

Nice car mate
  11. Replies
    Views

SE LUX or sport have very good options.Engine,1.6...

SE LUX or sport have very good options.Engine,1.6 and 2.0D are PUG engines,not bad if the mileage is low,1.6D is good on fuel.2.4D5 would be my choice tho.
  12. Replies
    Views

If its mechanically sound go for it.Buying on a...

If its mechanically sound go for it.Buying on a finance is not me as u don`t know whats round the corner,they can come and take the car and u left with nothing if can`t afford payments
  13. Replies
    Views

http://www.ecutesting.com/catalogue/product/volvo_...

http://www.ecutesting.com/catalogue/product/volvo_s60_dashboard_instrument_cluster_dac176947.html
  14. Replies
    Views

I`d like one but they r expensive or sky high...

I`d like one but they r expensive or sky high mileage
    530D is more like it for a while and then probably back to Volvo or Merc again lol
    You can try to knock the price down and these clocks can be...
  15. Replies
    Views

An S80 is bigger inside and a lovely...

An S80 is bigger inside and a lovely cruiser.Looking for another car myself as sold both mercs.I don`t know what I want lol
  16. Replies
    Views

I had both 163 and 185 bhp and 44-46mpg is what I...

I had both 163 and 185 bhp and 44-46mpg is what I was getting from the 185bhp near 55mpg from 163bhp tho its a 5 speed box.
  17. Replies
    Views

I recon MAF or O2 sensor,could be an old vacuum...

I recon MAF or O2 sensor,could be an old vacuum pipe or the usual EGR.Good price and low miles.
  18. Replies
    Views

On early facelifts you have a vacuum actuator on...

On early facelifts you have a vacuum actuator on the turbo 04 must be on of them.Black cover is 163bhp silver insert in the cover is 185.Get the EGR pipes etc removed and cleaned (in the front of the...
  19. Replies
    Views

Pre facelift 163bhp with a vacuum actuator...

Pre facelift 163bhp with a vacuum actuator engines are the best and very good on fuel.If u find a good one go for it.I`d avoid 185bhp.
  20. Replies
    Views

It took 13L on my 4 speed box,all depends on how...

It took 13L on my 4 speed box,all depends on how dirty it is.DX3 is suitable so not too expensive.
  21. Replies
    Views

Clutch,cambelt kit and pcv kit fitted ...

Clutch,cambelt kit and pcv kit fitted

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r627/kingsford10/IMG-20150813-WA0003_zpsinudfo18.jpeg...
  22. Replies
    Views

I started doing some bodywork,got fed up and...

I started doing some bodywork,got fed up and convinced the bodyshop guy next door to buy it after taking him out for a blast lol
  23. Replies
    Views

Nice looking car.My 15 year old S40 t4 surprised...

Nice looking car.My 15 year old S40 t4 surprised me how it drives,better cornering than t5 from stock too.In a short sprint I`ve beaten my P2 explod 271bhp lol
  24. Replies
    Views

I polished 1 door today.At least something better...

I polished 1 door today.At least something better than nothing.
  25. The slave is most like to be loosing it,from my...

The slave is most like to be loosing it,from my experience anyway
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready