Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Looks like QBM are RIP...

Looks like QBM are RIP http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php/topic/122749-contacting-quickbrick-motorsports/

You might be able to get the bits from IPD. AFAIK the mounts were about $69 a pair,...
  2. Mine did a similar thing a year back; luckily it...

Mine did a similar thing a year back; luckily it was at a mate's garage so he used a heavy duty battery charger and we were back in business. They don't like prolonged periods with the stereo on, for...
  3. Well, if it's servicable (battery) then check the...

Well, if it's servicable (battery) then check the water levels.

The battery can reach a drain point after which it may do permenant damage to the battery.

I did this on my old car, it took a...
  4. If it's eating bulbs that quick, I'd say you have...

If it's eating bulbs that quick, I'd say you have a bad earth or possibly some other bridging issue on the lights.

The LED501's for use in side lights are fine, but they may cause a lack of...
  5. Replies
    Views

here you go mate, the sidelights only light up...

here you go mate, the sidelights only light up the inner edge of the reflector (they are on, honest lol)

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2641/lgim0001.jpg
  6. Replies
    Views

just a wee note , mines just passed its MOT ,...

just a wee note , mines just passed its MOT , before Xmas with the HIDS fittted no problems
  7. Replies
    Views

The S60s and V70s can suffer from brittle plastic...

The S60s and V70s can suffer from brittle plastic on the bulb connectors from the heat.
    Min occasionally has a bulb warning on the dash. Turning the lights off and on or thumping the light often...
  8. Replies
    Views

tbh i'm not sure how strong or carefull you have...

tbh i'm not sure how strong or carefull you have to be with HID bulbs, i wasn't exactly carefull when i fitted them & i've still got bits of glass rolling round in the reflector housing & all been OK...
  9. Replies
    Views

uzyg, You might find this information of some...

uzyg,

You might find this information of some use:

http://new.volvocars.com/ownersdocs/2002/2002_S60/02s60_11a.htm

Cheers,
    John.
  10. Replies
    Views

The code reader at DPA might use generic codes...

The code reader at DPA might use generic codes (for example one on mine the other day was MAP sensor circuit, and my engine doesn't even have a map sensor, its actually the atmospheric sensor) so you...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: uzyg will have it by Wednesday!

uzyg will have it by Wednesday!
  12. Replies
    Views

VPCUK codereader for loan

Hello fellow VPCUK-ers,

I was thinking of a way to give a little something back to the VPCUK community, which has been so helpful to me over the last few years - particularly recently with my...
  13. Replies
    Views

It can be done! There are very simple speaker...

It can be done!

There are very simple speaker adaptors to replace the original units.

These take 6.5" speakers.

The "drilling" is to remove 3 (or 4) pop rivets that hold the original housing...
  14. Replies
    Views

Do you mean the Volvo centre caps with the logo...

Do you mean the Volvo centre caps with the logo on ? Use a sucker off a toy bow and arrow, or something similar that has a sucker on it, like a ladies bath-time-buff-puff thing. My wife has one,...
  15. Thread: Air con....

by Filterlab
    Replies
    Views

That indicates that the air con is working fine....

That indicates that the air con is working fine. The clicking is the compressor clutch engaging and disengaging and the hissing is a normal attributable sound for air con gases moving - in some...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready