Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

N/A cams will depend on how far you wish to go in...

N/A cams will depend on how far you wish to go in getting every last pony out of her or whether you can be bothered for the small extra gain you could possibly get, if the engine is coming to bits...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yeah they can be expensive for some parts, but...

Yeah they can be expensive for some parts, but then much cheaper for other parts, so it's a trade off.
  3. Replies
    Views

You could try...

You could try https://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/ they do the genuine R clutch and lots of others.
  4. Replies
    Views

I'd have a word with TTV Racing they do very nice...

I'd have a word with TTV Racing they do very nice light weight flywheels and may be able to give you the complete package, seem to think there flywheel with an 850 clutch will drop straight in, don't...
  5. Replies
    Views

should be, almost everything is possible, what...

should be, almost everything is possible, what vehicle have you got that you wish to do this to..?
  6. Replies
    Views

sorry should have mentioned that a little...

sorry should have mentioned that a little drilling and tapping may be required, but it's not to difficult really
  7. Replies
    Views

Sorry Mr Mole but I gotta disagree with you there...

Sorry Mr Mole but I gotta disagree with you there you cannot fit/use an external slave on a gearbox designed to use an internal, when I did my clutch recently I'd got my hands on an M56 with an...
  8. Replies
    Views

Best bang for buck from my experience so far on...

Best bang for buck from my experience so far on an 850 is S60R manifold or Japanifold, late angled flange hotside fitted to your turbo, blues or green injectors but this will depend on your map and...
  9. Replies
    Views

This should be a straight swap pretty much, may...

This should be a straight swap pretty much, may be slight issues with fpr/fuel return pipes and internal (concentric) clutch slave cylinder but these can easily be swapped about with engines out, you...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready